Text IQ announced the launch of Text IQ for Privacy, an AI solution to enable enterprises to proactively manage personal information, particularly hard-to-find sensitive information which otherwise remains hidden in large unstructured data sets. It automatically identifies and categorizes personal and sensitive information from both structured and unstructured sources, enabling redaction and deduplication before presenting the findings for human review.
Enterprises must manage ever expanding amounts of personal and sensitive data, such as a customer’s financial records, precise geo-location, race, religion, and medical history. Traditional search methods typically fall short when it comes to data containing information such as a person’s religious beliefs and medical history, which can be sensitive when seen in context and hard to identify because it is largely found strewn in unstructured data. Text IQ for Privacy zeroes in on this kind of data by deploying an adaptive AI Brain that incorporates a human-centric Socio-Linguistic Hypergraph. Text IQ for Privacy includes:
- Data Categorization, to identify sensitive information and eliminate manual data mapping.
- Discovery & Redaction, to identify personal information and reduce disclosure risk.
- Data Breach Response, to automatically deduplicate and associate data to entities, and reduce response time.
- DSAR Fulfillment Automation, to meet request deadlines and reduce manual review.
Coveo, provider of AI-powered relevance platforms that transform search, recommendations, and personalization within digital experiences, announced Coveo for Adobe. The new offering brings improved search and discovery to Coveo’s customers that use Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
With the deprecation of Adobe’s Search & Promote product, organizations using AEM have had to rely on Apache Lucene and Solr to power search. Coveo for Adobe offers a search replacement option that makes it easier for marketers and developers alike to bring AI to search. By combining pre-packaged machine learning models for site search, ecommerce, customer service, and the workplace, alongside a rich toolset of connectors and UI components, Coveo helps organizations quickly optimize their digital experiences, and the websites, portals and apps that define them.
Sinequa, a provider of Intelligent Enterprise Search, announced the launch of Sinequa for Microsoft Azure to better serve customers who want to take advantage of Azure and its global reach. Organizations that use Azure can now access Sinequa’s enhanced version of a self-managed Intelligent Search platform.
Sinequa for Azure enables digital workers to stop sifting for information across Enterprise applications and brings the knowledge and insight to the users no matter the source, format, language, or location. Integrated with Microsoft 365 (Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, etc.), Sinequa also seamlessly extracts valuable information from applications such as Salesforce, Box, Dropbox, OpenText, Documentum, file shares, databases, and other data sources, by leveraging a portfolio of over 200 out-of-the-box connectors.
Sinequa for Azure integrates Azure Cognitive Services to enable organizations to ingest all of their enterprise data sources, transform that data into searchable information, and enable users to get precise insights to natural language queries. Sinequa for Azure benefits include: reduced architecture costs, faster, indexing, more secure platform; easier, quicker deployment, optimized for Azure, environmentally friendly. Sinequa for Azure is now available in the Azure Marketplace.
Ontotext announced Ontotext Platform 3.4 for better search and aggregation in knowledge graphs. Key to the Ontotext Platform is the declarative approach for access and management of large-scale knowledge graphs (KG). This allows engineering teams to define specific GraphQL interfaces to read and write data over parts of a knowledge graph and let the Platform implement an efficient translation of GraphQL to SPARQL.
Ontotext Platform 3.4 combines GraphDB, Elasticsearch and GraphQL by enabling the definition, automatic synchronization and querying of indices to boost the performance of specific queries. The Workbench front-end tool of the Platform features a new generic search interface for KG exploration and navigation. The new version of the Semantic Object service delivers better performance to execute big and data-intensive GraphQL queries on top of GraphDB.
The new Semantic Search Service enables software engineers to easily accomplish some of the capabilities over a knowledge graph that are most required by SMEs such as Full-text Search (FTS), Auto-complete/typeahead (related concepts and controlled vocabulary), Auto-suggest (related keywords and phrases), Faceted search, complex dashboards using different statistical and/or bucket aggregations, etc. The provided GraphQL endpoint will enable users not only to search in the data but also to retrieve the data for the result list directly from Elasticsearch.
Collabware, a provider of information governance automation software, announced the release of three distinct products under the Collabspace brand. The content management cloud service has segmented into tiers to provide focused and advanced features for secure archiving, accurate search, and compliant records management; named: Collabspace ARCHIVE, Collabspace DISCOVERY, and Collabspace CONTINUUM. Collabspace connects to and streams all content sources together within a data lake archive to bring control and visibility to an organization’s structured and unstructured data assets.
- Collabspace ARCHIVE supports cross-system data access, auditing, recovery, and search. Electronic files and email content are transparently and automatically archived into a data lake while keeping content fully available and searchable.
- Collabspace DISCOVERY automatically indexes all data to enable search capabilities, also revealing dark and hidden data, also useful for processing Freedom of Information (FOI) or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requests.
- Collabspace CONTINUUM automates records activities to meet your legislative and regulatory compliance requirements. Files are also auto-categorized to a file plan so proper retention policies can be applied.
Collabspace pricing starts from $600 per compute segment, per month and is billed annually (with volume discounts available). One compute segment equates to 1TB of data (approximately 5 million items @ 200KB each).
ThoughtSpot, provider of search & AI-driven analytics, announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire SeekWell. With SeekWell, customers will be able to operationalize their analytics and use SQL to push cloud data insights directly to business applications. As the companies integrate their offerings, the combination of ThoughtSpot and SeekWell will let users use natural language search to pull data from cloud data warehouses, modify it with productivity applications like Google Spreadsheets, then automatically and sync it back to business applications like Salesforce. With SeekWell and ThoughtSpot, customers can find insights easier, and close data loops by pushing insights directly back to applications and scaling data-driven decision making in the process.
SeekWell capabilities are available from ThoughtSpot starting today. As SeekWell becomes fully integrated into ThoughtSpot, this entire process will be powered by natural language search. No SQL will be required; instead, customers can use search to find data in the cloud, enable modification via productivity apps, and sync it with business apps. ThoughtSpot will also invest in building new business app integrations, expanding the number of end destinations for SeekWell.
https://www.thoughtspot.com ▪︎ https://seekwell.io
SciBite, an Elsevier semantic technology company, announced the launch of SciBiteSearch, a scientific search and analytics platform that offers interrogation and analysis capabilities across unstructured and structured data, from public and proprietary sources. SciBiteSearch provides scientists with access to domain specific ontology and AI-powered search capabilities.
SciBiteSearch uses knowledge graphs to augment searches and deliver not only items relevant to the query but the structure and relationship between them. The addition of AI enables natural language understanding. SciBiteSearch can integrate data across a range of use cases including:
- Unify multiple data sources into a single solution, designed for departments wanting their own tailored search tool. For example, combining public biomedical literature, clinical trials, and grants with proprietary data.
- Incorporate full-text biomedical literature from publishers to better address researchers’ discovery needs. For example, users can load subscribed licensed data from partner publishers or content brokers.
- Enable users to get accurate search results without the need to understand the complexities of Named Entity Recognition (NER), its underlying data structures, or the functions required to surface.
SciBiteSearch creates sophisticated query and assertion indices created using SciBite’s tools and ontologies. A streaming load API, connectors, and parsers for different sources and content types let it load and process content to make it searchable.
ThoughtSpot, provider of enterprise search & AI-driven analytics, announced a new investment from Snowflake Ventures, the ventures arm of Snowflake. This investment reflects the continued partnership and success joint customers are able to achieve with Thoughtspot’s AI-driven analytics platform powered by Snowflake’s Data Cloud. Organizations that have adopted the Data Cloud in combination with search and AI-driven analytics move beyond traditional static dashboards and improve how they leverage data. With Snowflake and ThoughtSpot, companies are able to empower every employee with granular insights that create bespoke, personalized experiences. Joint customers will benefit from:
- Accelerated product innovation. ThoughtSpot’s search and AI-driven analytics platform will continue to integrate and leverage the latest Snowflake platform features that enable joint customers to further democratize the use of data and unlock meaningful business insights.
- Increased ROI from cloud migrations. With ThoughtSpot and Snowflake, companies can quickly get their data into the cloud, identify and move analytics use cases into production, and scale these to any employee in their business.
- Continued joint go to market. ThoughtSpot and Snowflake will work together to help companies experience the combination of their solutions through jointly held virtual events, workshops, and a free trial of ThoughtSpot.