X1, announced the availability of X1 Social Discovery On-Demand, a solution for the outsourced preservation and collection of social media data and website content. Full metadata collections and PDF reports from the X1 Social Discovery software can now be had within hours by corporate clients, law firms, investigators, law enforcement and government entities, with no hardware, software, staff investment or training required. Unlike other types of information, social media data can be challenging to preserve and collect due to constant changes in the underlying social media platforms themselves. Preserving and collecting social media information has become increasingly difficult, especially all-important ‘metadata’ which can corroborate or dispute key claims or defenses made in court.
With X1 Social Discovery On-Demand, organizations can begin receiving forensically collected social media and website data within hours of a request being made. Customers of X1 Social Discovery On-Demand simply contact X1 to initiate the preservation and collection for them with X1 returning to the customer a PDF and/or load file output. Customers are able to take advantage of this end-to-end solution provided by X1 in a secure cloud instance of X1 Social Discovery On-Demand. X1 can accommodate credentialed or non-credentialed collections.
Mindbreeze announced a new partnership with Akeydor Ltd, a specialized IT consulting services company focusing on both out-of-the-box and custom software automation solutions. Akeydor Ltd implements software for remote access, remote support, and classroom management that serves distance and remote contexts for both teaching and learning. The Mindbreeze InSpire insight engine provides quick indexing of data and enables information crawling. Uniting knowledge and information from company-internal data sources into one semantic search index, Mindbreeze InSpire makes analyzing, understanding, and finding of largest volumes of information efficient and easy. Akeydor Ltd has partnered with Mindbreeze to offer customers a cognitive search experience. Through this new partnership, Akeydor Ltd will have the ability to provide customers with enterprise search and digital transformation.
SearchBlox introduced SearchAI SmartSuggest, SearchAI Answers, and SearchAI Personalization. Because it doesn’t rely on historical search logs, SearchAI SmartSuggest provides more relevant search suggestions from day one. SearchAI SmartSuggest outperforms matches based on typeahead technology or regular expressions:
- Provides a better user experience with misspelling tolerance and higher search relevance.
- Makes it easier for users to find what they need by suggesting search terms associated with the keywords they’re using.
- Reaches your target market with niche results based on your content, not search logs.
SearchBlox’s second new product, SearchAI Answers, uses natural language processing to provide a more intuitive search experience similar to Google’s Featured Snippets. SearchAI Answers provides the answer as a featured snippet, a chatbot response or via voice assistant. Businesses can:
- Reduce service costs and increase first contact resolution.
- Improve the user experience with artificial intelligence that responds to a natural language question with a natural language answer.
- SearchAI Answers doesn’t require manual tagging, specific domain taxonomy, or knowledge graph.
SearchAI Personalization predicts personas for search users enabling them to reach the information or product they are looking for faster. SearchAI Personalization understands your customer intent with a few search queries and personalizes the user’s search journey leading to a better customer experience.
Elastic announced new capabilities and updates across its Elastic Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security solutions that deliver new features to reduce storage costs, proactively monitor and manage digital web experiences, and easily visualize data.
With the beta launch of searchable snapshots, a new capability that provides a tiered approach to searching across data that is saved in different classes of storage, Elastic customers get a simple, integrated approach to managing data storage tiers. Customers can store and search more data and reduce costs with low-cost object stores such as Amazon S3, Azure Storage, and Google Cloud Storage.
New expanded Elastic Observability features, including user experience monitoring and synthetics, give developers new tools to test, measure, and optimize end-user website experiences. The launch of a new dedicated User Experience app in Kibana provides Elastic customers with an enhanced view and understanding of how end users experience their websites.
In addition, Elastic customers can use the new user experience monitoring feature to review Core Web Vitals, helping website developers interpret digital experience signals. Elastic users can also leverage a dev preview release of synthetic monitoring in Elastic Uptime to simulate complex user flows, measure performance, and optimize new interaction paths without impact to a website’s end users.
Northwoods, along with dtSearch, announced the release of Northwoods’ newest version of Titan CMS – Titan CMS 7.0 – an enterprise content management system designed to meet the growing needs of both marketing and IT teams. Titan CMS 7.0 upgrades both the administrative interface and the end-user interface to further streamline productivity. Titan CMS 7.0 also incorporates the dtSearch Engine’s document filters and text searching capabilities for fast search results and efficient content management, with options to run both “on premises” and on Microsoft Azure. For searching within Titan CMS‘ built-in SQL backend, as well as support for handling and displaying SQL-referenced documents, Titan CMS relies on the dtSearch Engine. dtSearch’s core developer component, the dtSearch Engine, instantly searches terabytes of mixed documents, emails plus nested attachments, databases and online data with over 25 different search options (including faceted search, security filtering and much more). The dtSearch Engine has its own document filters for data parsing, extraction, conversion and display with highlighted hits.
Verint Systems Inc. announced an expanded partnership with Avaya to integrate Verint Knowledge Management with Avaya OneCloud CCaaS, a browser-based desktop that consolidates relevant customer details, including customer journey touchpoints, and frequently used applications into a consolidated view to increase customer responsiveness, eliminate screen switching and personalize customer interactions. With this technology integration, enterprises can assist employees with zero-click knowledge on their desktop, to provide instant, accurate and contextual advice to help ensure customer success, fuel agent performance, and maximize employee productivity. Verint Knowledge Management uses artificial intelligence (AI) infused search technology to create a more automated and natural way to connect people to knowledge. The solution works out of the box. Avaya currently incorporates a broad set of Verint solutions on-premise and in the cloud, including recently added Verint SaaS solutions for Engagement Management, Adaptive Fraud and Experience Management.
Algolia announced Algolia AI, a suite of AI tools that enables businesses of all sizes to create always-optimized, personalized digital experiences with less manual tuning and curation. Algolia AI, designed using trillions of searches, is packaged inside an easy-to-use and flexible API. Algolia removes the complexity of implementing AI while giving companies the ability to deeply customize and control the end user experience. Algolia AI search and discovery capabilities include:
- Algolia Answers: Combines Algolia’s tunable relevance with AI-driven natural language and real-world understanding. Built on top of technology from Algolia and OpenAI, Algolia Answers addresses the most difficult natural language questions, finding the answer that best responds to the searcher’s question.
- Algolia Understand: Detects the actions consumers want to take and the items they seek through human-like Natural Language Understanding (NLU). Through advanced understanding of numbers and named entities, consumers can move from search to conversion quickly, without needing to refine or update search requests.
- Dynamic Synonym Suggestions: Improves the user experience by analyzing search patterns and recommending new synonyms that will deliver the most relevant results. Dynamic Synonym Suggestions makes it easier to choose the right synonyms by giving clear context for its recommendations.
- Dynamic Re-Ranking: Leverages AI to analyze consumer actions on websites and mobile apps to boost results for each query. Dynamic Re-Ranking also gives granular control to the business user, and complements Algolia’s personalization and merchandising functionalities.
- Personalization: Utilizes AI to analyze individual consumers’ actions to build dynamic, high-fidelity user profiles. Algolia Personalization activates those profiles to deliver a unique digital experience tailored to each consumer whether they search or browse, based on previous interactions with the website including purchases, additions to carts and wishlists, and page and video views.
Algolia AI is available now.
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., a provider of cloud-based digital experience software, announced the release of Celebros Studio 9.0. The upgrade includes a newly designed Studio, and new features to drive increased revenue for eCommerce websites. The improved look-and-feel makes managing eCommerce website search and merchandising more efficiently. In addition, there are new features such as the ability to filter and export lists from Campaigns, Queries, and Merchandising in addition to enhancements to the Instant Search and Auto Complete capabilities. Improvements to the Celebros Instant Search feature improves the customer experience by automatically updating search results as a customer types their query – allowing them to narrow their selection and find products of interest quicker. New updates to the Auto Complete make it more dynamic – visually suggesting up to nine related product thumbnails which automatically update as users hovers over top queries. The new Celebros Studio 9.0 upgrade includes:
- User experience overhaul
- New list views with slide-out detail panels
- Merchandising list vs. thumbnail view
- Updated pop-up modals with user-friendly validation
- Ability to filter campaign lists, query lists, and merchandising lists
- Ability to export campaign lists, query lists, and merchandising lists
- Catalog user interface redesign