Neo4j announced a multi-year Strategic Collaboration Agreement (SCA) with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to enable enterprises to achieve better generative artificial intelligence (AI) outcomes through a combination of knowledge graphs and native vector search that reduces generative AI hallucinations while making results more accurate, transparent, and explainable.
Neo4j also anncounced a new integration with Amazon Bedrock, a managed service that makes foundation models from AI companies accessible via an API to build and scale generative AI applications. Neo4j’s native integration with Amazon Bedrock enables:
- Reduced Hallucinations: Neo4j with Langchain and Amazon Bedrock can now work together using Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG) to create virtual assistants grounded in enterprise knowledge.
- Personalized experiences: Neo4j’s context-rich knowledge graphs integration with Amazon Bedrock can invoke an ecosystem of foundation models that generate personalized text generation and summarization for end users.
- Get complete answers during real-time search: Developers can leverage Amazon Bedrock to generate vector embeddings from unstructured data (text, images, and video) and enrich knowledge graphs using Neo4j’s new vector search and store capability.
- Kickstart a knowledge graph creation: Developers can leverage new generative AI capabilities using Amazon Bedrock to process unstructured data so it becomes structured and load it into a knowledge graph.
Ontotext, a semantic data and knowledge graph technology provider, and TopQuadrant, a provider of software tools for data governance and semantics, announced a partnership to bring advantages to their shared customer base. With TopQuadrant, Ontotext clients gain a knowledge graph creation and curation tool that enables new data governance use cases, while TopQuadrant clients benefit from improved scalability, usability, and performance. The combination of front and back-end systems enables:
- Scalability and Performance for Large Data Sets: With Ontotext’s RDF database GraphDB, semantic data products such as taxonomies, tag lists, metadata stores, and code lists, can now scale to handle master data management and enterprise data quality and validation efforts.
- Policy Enforcement and Automation: TopQuadrant’s expertise in data governance and metadata management will help clients enforce policies across organizations’ full data landscape, mitigating risk of regulatory fines such as for GDPR.
- Pharma R&D Semantic Solution: This solution will enable data models to capture data and improve data quality, enhancing collaboration and efficiency, automating regulatory reporting and ultimately enabling new insights into drug discovery.
- Semantic Data Catalog: The semantic approach for active metadata management harmonizes data and metadata across an entire organization. The semantic data catalog actively populates metadata and makes data more interoperable and reusable.
Fivetran announced its support for Microsoft OneLake through integration with Microsoft Fabric as a new data lake destination, and that Fivetran has been named a Microsoft Fabric Interoperability Partner. Together with support for Delta Lake on Azure Data Lake Storage (ADLS) Gen2, also announced today, Fivetran customers now have two Microsoft data lake destinations to securely consolidate their data workloads with any of Fivetran’s 400-plus pre-built, fully managed data pipelines.
Because Fivetran automates data extraction, cleansing, conforming and converting data to Delta Lake format, customers are able to move faster in developing AI and generative AI-based projects.
OneLake serves as the unified data foundation for Microsoft Fabric, making it simple for customers to access their data through a file explorer, similar to Microsoft’s OneDrive for files. With OneLake, customers can create multiple workspaces within a single tenant.
Fivetran offers the flexibility and scalability that enterprises need to build a solid data lake foundation, across on-premise, cloud-based and third-party sources. Whether an organization has a hybrid or multi-cloud environment, Fivetran provides high-volume data movement with enterprise-ready reliability and uptime, and industry-standard practices for data encryption, with GDPR, IS0 27001 and SOC 2 Type II compliance.
Acquia announced new capabilities for Acquia Site Studio, the low-code Drupal website builder. Now, developers and marketers can create and manage digital experiences for traditional Drupal websites and headless applications using the same content. This allows marketers to create engaging digital experiences across digital channels from a single content platform, reducing demands on development and IT resources.
Elastic the company behind Elasticsearch, today announced Elasticsearch Query Language (ES|QL), its new piped query language designed to transform, enrich and simplify data investigation with concurrent processing. ES|QL enables site reliability engineers (SREs), developers and security professionals to perform data aggregation and analysis across a variety of data sources from a single query.
Over the last two decades, the data landscape has become more fragmented, opaque, and complex, driving the need for greater productivity and efficiency among developers, security professionals, and observability practitioners. Organizations need tools and services that offer iterative workflow, a broad range of operations, and central management to make security and observability professionals more productive. Elasticsearch Query Language key benefits include:
- Delivers a comprehensive and iterative approach to data investigation with ES|QL piped query syntax.
- Improves speed and efficiency regardless of data’s source or structure with a new ES|QL query engine that leverages concurrent processing.
- Streamlines observability and security workflows with a single user interface, which allows users to search, aggregate and visualize data from a single screen.
ES|QL is currently available as a technical preview. The general availability version, scheduled for release in 2024, will include additional features to further streamline data analysis and decision-making.
Brightcove announced today an expanded partnership with Socialive, a video content creation platform designed for enterprises, to provide customers additional remote video production capabilities. Enhancing Brightcove’s comprehensive and reliable live streaming solution with Socialive’s features provides customers greater control over the creation, management and distribution of live and on-demand internal video content. Through the integration, customers can:
- Easily produce high-quality dynamic live video content through Socialive’s Studio, where they can combine multiple presenters in layouts, add graphics, sound effects, and pre-recorded videos.
- Access Socialive’s Virtual Green Room feature that simplifies guest talent management during live virtual events from any device.
- Stream and manage live video and on-demand content globally across various formats and devices, and leverage Brightcove’s analytics and insights to measure the impact of video content.
- Integrate an end-to-end video creation, distribution, and management solution that easily combines Socialive and Brightcove.
https://www.brightcove.com ■ https://socialive.us
TransPerfect announced the launch of the first translation integration to support Sitecore XM Cloud, giving users the ability to create, manage, and deliver relevant multilingual content with an enterprise-ready CMS.
GlobalLink for Sitecore XM Cloud is TransPerfect’s solution to initiate, automate, control, track, and complete all facets of the translation process within Sitecore’s user interface. By marrying Sitecore’s hybrid CMS, XM Cloud, with GlobalLink’s extended localization workflow capabilities, this integration offers users a holistic solution for crafting and launching multilingual digital experiences. The solution allows users to:
- Automatically import translated content back to Sitecore XM Cloud target locales
- View dashboards depicting complete submission statistics, status of submissions at target locales, and translation jobs at each target locale level
- View a visual tree structure in the GCC UI for easy navigation (includes system folder for translations)
- View a list of selected pages before submitting for translation
- Submit a single page for translation
- Automatically publish translated content
- Translate alt text images, single-line text, and rich text
- Configure templates and template field types in the connector
- Copy the source content that does not need translation into the target language
- Automatically include all page and page components for translation in recursive page submissions
https://www.transperfect.com ■ https://www.sitecore.com
From the OpenAI Blog…
We’re rolling out custom versions of ChatGPT that you can create for a specific purpose—called GPTs. GPTs are a new way for anyone to create a tailored version of ChatGPT to be more helpful in their daily life, at specific tasks, at work, or at home, and then share that creation with others. For example, GPTs can help you learn the rules to any board game, help teach your kids math, or design stickers…
Anyone can easily build their own GPT—no coding is required. You can make them for yourself, just for your company’s internal use, or for everyone. Creating one is as easy as starting a conversation, giving it instructions and extra knowledge, and picking what it can do, like searching the web, making images or analyzing data…
Example GPTs are available today for ChatGPT Plus and Enterprise users to try out including Canva and Zapier AI Actions…
You can also define custom actions by making one or more APIs available to the GPT. Like plugins, actions allow GPTs to integrate external data or interact with the real-world. Connect GPTs to databases, plug them into emails, or make them your shopping assistant…