WordPress VIP has announced the expansion of its technology partner program, adding a range of new partners to help enterprise customers improve customer experience and drive digital transformation. The expanded program provides its new technology partners with the opportunity to work on product strategy and marketing alongside WordPress VIP. Some of the new partners include:
- Digital River: one-stop e-commerce solution with merchandising, cart, and checkout.
- OneSignal: push notifications for firms of all sizes, from early-stage startups to Fortune 500 Companies.
- Cloudinary: offers dynamic video and image management, providing visually engaging experiences across every touchpoint.
- MultilingualPress: The enterprise solution for publishing a website in multiple languages on WordPress, from Inpsyde.
- Remixd Voice: instantly turns text content into audio, making it listenable, discoverable.
- Firework: brings short-form video content from professional creators to the article page.
WordPress VIP will announce several more new partners in 2020, including solutions for machine learning, video syndication, and customer journey mapping.
OpenText announced the availability of its Content Services technology for Microsoft Teams. OpenText Extended ECM for Microsoft Office 365 integrates content and collaboration tools into business processes. With today’s announcement, OpenText adds its information governance tools and systems to Teams, making an expanded set of compliance, records management, and archiving options available to Teams users and administrators. Extended ECM allows users to surface Teams content in context of relevant business processes across the enterprise, creating links with line-of-business systems and applications such as Salesforce, SAP, or Oracle. Users can:
- Access and centrally govern customer content within the Teams environment;
- Automate the creation of a Team specific to an OpenText business process;
- Synchronize Teams membership with OpenText content management systems;
- Archive Teams content to OpenText utilizing governance best practices; and
- Retire Teams and dispose of noncrucial content automatically using OpenText Extended ECM.
Episerver introduced the third Episerver “cloud” pillar with the launch of Intelligence Cloud. They have combined new and existing personalization and analytics products from Episerver with the late 2019 acquisition, Idio, to form the new Intelligence Cloud. With Intelligence Cloud Episerver is delivering data, recommendations and analytics capabilities that complement Episerver Content Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Marketing Automation, for a complete customer-centric digital experience platform (DXP).
Exasol launched Exasol V7 giving users the ability to run analytical models on larger data volumes to find more business-critical answers. Exasol V7 bolsters AI/ML model training with GPUs, improve the performance of their Data Vault models, and improves the use of unstructured data.
- GPUs – Supporting the use of GPUs, Exasol V7 provides the speed and performance needed when training and retraining AI/ML models on large data sets and remove barriers to entry for deep learning.
- Data Vault 2.0 – In Data Vault 2.0, all keys are stored as hashes. These hashes help quickly join and compare data from multiple tables and schemas, to improve query performance, create better user experiences and open up previously prohibitive analysis.
- Semi-structured Data (JSON Function) – Exasol V7 natively supports multiple data formats (structured and semi-structured) within one database engine. In Exasol V7, JSON functions are natively integrated in SQL and can be executed directly in the database without the need for User-Defined Functions (UDFs).
Exasol V7 will be available on July 28, 2020.
monday.com announced it has developed an integration with Microsoft Teams, enabling users to embed monday.com in Teams, creating an integrated and comprehensive collaborative online workspace for enterprises. Teams users will be able to organize, structure and streamline all processes and projects, directly in their Teams platform – allowing them to visualize and manage their team’s work. monday.com and Microsoft product and engineering teams collaborated on creating the integration. monday.com is also integrated with additional Microsoft solutions such as Microsoft Azure AD, Microsoft Outlook and OneDrive.