Boostlingo, a provider of SAAS-based interpreting technology solutions for global language access, announced its addition to the Zoom App Marketplace. Zoom Meetings that requires foreign language support will be able to add professional interpreters directly into their Zoom Meetings experience. Professional remote interpreters accustomed to using the Boostlingo platform can now be added on-demand into the Zoom environment. The Boostlingo platform supports a network of 8000+ certified interpreters and 300 spoken word languages and multiple sign languages. Boostlingo will enable you to:
- Configure Zoom services for your Zoom accounts – Zoom‘s configuration policies allow you to create Zoom access for your clients.
- Allow your client accounts to register their Zoom instance with Boost – Your client’s Zoom administrators can authenticate their account with Boostlingo, and all of your client’s supported users will be automatically enabled.
- Boostlingo supports Zoom authentication – Boostlingo can support authentication at both the organizational level and at the individual user level.
- Add VRI interpreters On Demand – Once the configuration is done, interpreters receive interpretation requests like they normally do and when answered on the web, they will be automatically joined into a Zoom session. Use your own interpreter team members or enable the Boostlingo Professional Interpreter Network (BPIN) to take the call for you.
- Full back-end reporting – Boostlingo captures all the same important call data that a regular Boostlingo interpreting session collects.
SciBite, an Elsevier semantic technology company, announced the launch of SciBiteSearch, a scientific search and analytics platform that offers interrogation and analysis capabilities across unstructured and structured data, from public and proprietary sources. SciBiteSearch provides scientists with access to domain specific ontology and AI-powered search capabilities.
SciBiteSearch uses knowledge graphs to augment searches and deliver not only items relevant to the query but the structure and relationship between them. The addition of AI enables natural language understanding. SciBiteSearch can integrate data across a range of use cases including:
- Unify multiple data sources into a single solution, designed for departments wanting their own tailored search tool. For example, combining public biomedical literature, clinical trials, and grants with proprietary data.
- Incorporate full-text biomedical literature from publishers to better address researchers’ discovery needs. For example, users can load subscribed licensed data from partner publishers or content brokers.
- Enable users to get accurate search results without the need to understand the complexities of Named Entity Recognition (NER), its underlying data structures, or the functions required to surface.
SciBiteSearch creates sophisticated query and assertion indices created using SciBite’s tools and ontologies. A streaming load API, connectors, and parsers for different sources and content types let it load and process content to make it searchable.
Lucid, provider of visual collaboration software, announced its virtual whiteboard, Lucidspark, is now available as an iOS app for tablet devices. Lucidspark is a place for distributed teams to brainstorm and collaborate together in real time. The launch of the Lucidspark tablet app will provide users with greater flexibility and accessibility across devices, helping teams to seamlessly align and more quickly move into action. With the Lucidspark app, users can access all the features of the browser experience, including:
- Track individual contributions with assigned Collaborator Colors
- Facilitate large and small group sessions with an infinite canvas and Breakout Boards
- Automatically synthesize generated ideas into action plans with Gather and Sort
- Share feedback through comments, mentions, and in-product chat
- Brainstorm ideas in real time or asynchronously in a shared visual workspace
- Leverage integrations with Jira, Microsoft Teams, and Slack to align teams across existing workflows
Download the Lucidspark app on the App Store.
AI-powered learning platform, Docebo Inc. announced the launch of a multi-product learning technology suite. Previously, Docebo has focused on solving the problem of how organizations deliver training with its learning management system (LMS). With the launch of Docebo Learning Suite, Docebo will go beyond content delivery and address challenges across the entire learning lifecycle, from content creation and management to measuring learning impact and key business drivers. The launch of Docebo Learning Suite coincides with the launch of Docebo Shape, a content creation product built on AI. Developed internally, Docebo Shape enables businesses to bring more internal experts into their elearning content strategy by leveraging AI to create engaging learning content in minutes. Including Docebo Shape, the core products that come together to transform the company’s offering into a cohesive learning suite include:
- Docebo Learn LMS, a Learning Management System that has been used by more than 2,000 customers;
- Docebo Shape, a content creation product that uses AI to create elearning content in minutes;
- Docebo Content, a library of thousands of off-the-shelf, mobile-ready learning courses, and;
- Docebo Learning Impact, a data-driven tool that allows users to measure the effectiveness of their learning programs on their people and improve ROI.
Arthur, the machine learning model monitoring company, released a suite of new tools and features for monitoring natural language processing models. Natural language processing is one of the most widely adopted machine learning technologies in the enterprise. But organizations often struggle to find the right tools to monitor these models.
The Arthur platform now offers advanced performance monitoring for NLP models, including tracking data drift, bias detection, and prediction-level model explainability. Monitoring NLP models for data drift involves comparing the statistical similarity of new input documents to the documents used to train the model. The Arthur platform automatically alerts you when your input documents or output text starts drifting beyond pre-configured thresholds.
Arthur now also offers bias detection capabilities for NLP models, allowing data science teams to uncover differences in accuracy and other performance measures across different subgroups to identify and fix unfair model bias. The platform also offers performance-bias analysis for tabular models. The Arthur team has also released a new set of explainability tools for NLP models, providing token-level insights for language models. Organizations can now understand which specific words within a document contributed most to a given prediction, even for black-box models.
Acquia announced updates to the Acquia Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP) to help marketers and developers architect a composable enterprise. These include the launch of Acquia Experience Platform, including Acquia CMS, a content management system (CMS) built on Drupal, and enhancements to Acquia Drupal Cloud and Acquia Marketing Cloud. New to Drupal Cloud, the Acquia Experience Platform includes Acquia CMS, Site Studio and Cloud IDE. All run on the Acquia Cloud Platform, a Kubernetes-native, autoscaling cloud platform for digital experiences:
- Acquia CMS: a brand new CMS that includes capabilities from the Drupal community in a simple, out-of-the-box experience.
- Acquia Site Studio: a no-code tool available within an enterprise CMS, allowing anyone to build websites without the need for technical expertise.
- Acquia Cloud IDE: development environment for Drupal to expedite development timelines and reduce barriers to entry for Drupal development.
Acquia Marketing Cloud updates:
- Unified analytics: Acquia Personalization now leverages the same analytics platform as Acquia CDP.
- New machine learning models: New fuzzy clustering capabilities allow customers to be segmented into multiple machine learning clusters.
- Reporting enhancements: New campaign performance reporting provides insights into the results from campaigns using CDP data.
- Compliance workflows: A new consumer data erasure request UI and API make it more efficient to honor GDPR and CCPA deletion requests and confirm that deletion requests were handled properly.
DataStax announced a collaboration with IBM to deliver DataStax Enterprise, a scale-out NoSQL database built on the open source Apache Cassandra. DataStax Enterprise with IBM is now available to help enterprises build and manage modern data applications in hybrid and multi-cloud environments. DataStax Enterprise is an open, multi-cloud stack for modern data applications, a multi-model database incorporating transactions, search, analytics, and graph workloads all on the same platform. Building on the existing IBM Cloud Databases for DataStax product, DataStax Enterprise with IBM is designed to provide IBM customers with a hybrid cloud solution set that can be deployed on private clouds or on multiple public clouds to support applications requiring open source Apache Cassandra-based technology. DataStax Enterprise with IBM is designed to provide enterprises with:
- The elimination of data sprawl with an operational data platform that helps enable organizations to move away from legacy systems
- A lightning-fast data layer that can keep pace with AI and machine learning priorities
- Extensibility to build an ideal tool and future-ready deployments
- Global sales and support from IBM for worldwide customer deployments
ABBYY launched Vantage 2, a low-code/no-code platform that delivers cognitive skills for RPA robots, automation systems, chatbots, and mobile solutions, enabling organizations to gain insights from documents and content. The company also launched ABBYY Marketplace, a marketplace where organizations can discover, try, and purchase reusable AI skills to accelerate their automation initiatives, while partners can build and publish skills to automate all types of content-centric processes.
ABBYY Vantage 2 lets citizen developers to have more control within intelligent automation initiatives, enabling business users to digitize operations faster without complete reliance on IT: with Vantage, they can derive insights from documents on a large scale. The re-architectured platform is built on microservices and packaged into containers orchestrated by Kubernetes. Cognigy, EXL, Kryon, Micro Focus, NICE, Pegasystems, PwC, and RoboRana are already integrating Vantage 2 with their platforms. Out-of-the-box connectors developed by ABBYY are available for Alteryx, Blue Prism, and UiPath.
The new ABBYY Marketplace provides an extensive online collection of reusable technology assets including cognitive skills for classification of documents and data extraction, ready-to-go process flows, and pre-built connectors. The Marketplace offers pre-trained skills for all types of documents like invoices, purchase orders, receipts, loan documents, insurance claims, bills of lading, and more.