RWS, a provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services, has released a new Language Weaver Connector for ServiceNow, allowing customers to quickly and securely translate content across 130+ languages within their ServiceNow environment.
Language Weaver is RWS’s secure, adaptable machine translation (MT) platform that processes and instantly translates large volumes of content. The Connector supports the translation of almost any type of business content – including documents, chatbot discussions, email conversations and incident tickets – directly within the ServiceNow platform. The Language Weaver Connector extends the ability for customers to communicate and collaborate within the ServiceNow platform through a variety of features:
- Proprietary neural MT across 3,000+ language combinations.
- Pre-trained industry engines that can be further refined to a company’s own branding and corporate dictionaries.
- Adaptable engines that can be trained and customized with an organization’s own data.
- All major document types are supported with format preservation.
- Backed by the full support of RWS’s team of MT and translation best-practice experts.
Compatible with the Quebec and Rome releases of ServiceNow, Language Weaver can be deployed as a secure cloud solution or on-premise behind the firewall.
https://store.servicenow.com/sn_appstore_store.do#!/store/application/6353007ddbef6010dab3c5860596198a ■ https://www.rws.com
ServiceNow announced an expanded strategic partnership with Microsoft to empower employees as they to navigate new ways of working. As part of ServiceNow’s Now Platform Rome release, the company introduced a collaborative app for its Employee Center that integrates with Microsoft Teams for streamlined employee experiences in hybrid work environments. The companies also announced expanded investments in co-innovation and go-to-market efforts.
ServiceNow’s new Employee Center is a collaborative app that can be embedded directly into Teams. Collaborative apps are a new class of Teams apps that surface in rich ways across chat, channels, and meetings. Employee Center provides employees a single, unified portal to find information, get help across departments – including IT, HR, facilities, procurement, and legal – and request the services they need. Through the Teams app, employees can access the portal directly in the flow of their work.
ServiceNow has adopted Microsoft Teams for chat, meetings, and collaboration with full deployment across its 15,000 global employees targeted for the end of September 2021. Microsoft is already using ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM) and ServiceNow Virtual Agent integrated with Teams to streamline workflows across its enterprise, resolve IT incidents as well as employees’ IT issues and questions faster.
Kentico released “Refresh 3” for Kentico Xperience 13. When creating new web pages in Page Builder you can now offer visitors related content, for example blog articles and similar products. Up to now, if you wanted to add several related pages, you needed a separate widget for each card. Adding multiple cards with related pages to a single widget needed a custom workaround.
If an editor chooses a wrong widget for a zone, it doesn’t display correctly and looks like a bug. With Widget Zone Restrictions, developers can define which widgets are suitable for each zone. When building pages, you get only the suitable widgets offered. And when you drag-and-drop a widget to a different position, you see which zone it is allowed to sit in.
With the new Widget Zone Names, developers can allocate a title to every zone. Then, the system remembers which zone each widget belongs to. In case an editor decides to swap the zones, the widgets automatically “follow” them to the new positions. This gives you freedom to be creative with your page layout, try different options and choose the best one. Focus on the final look rather than manual work.
Adobe announced the upcoming availability of Payment Services for Adobe Commerce, a commerce application for B2B, D2C and hybrid use cases. By integrating Payment Services to their digital storefronts, Adobe merchants of all sizes will soon have access to a robust, secure, and integrated payment solution that can be managed from their Adobe Commerce Admin. Payment Services for Adobe Commerce will be powered by the PayPal Commerce Platform and available to Adobe merchants by the end of the year. The feature will also be accessible to merchants using Magento Open Source.
Payment Services include:
- Accept and Process Payment Methods: Adobe merchants will be able to accept popular payment methods, including credit and debit cards, PayPal and Venmo, as well as leverage PayPal’s ongoing investment in payment technologies for cryptocurrency transactions and local payment methods.
- Integrated Payment Experience: All payment and transaction data will be readily accessible within the Adobe Commerce Admin.
- Competitive Processing Fees: Merchants will have access to convenient and competitive pricing for transactions with tiered rates based on processing volume.
- Advanced Financial Reporting Capability: Payment Services will offer comprehensive reporting capabilities.
- Always Up-to-Date and Secure: Merchants won’t have to deal with third-party payment processor extension compatibility issues when updating.
Progress announced the availability of Progress Sitefinity DX 14.0. The platform allows organizations to create a digital experience platform (DXP) tailored to their unique needs and objectives with new capabilities for low-code integration and chat-driven engagement, as well as enhanced headless content delivery.
Sitefinity DX 14.0:
- Execute strategic, data-driven marketing – Create and execute marketing campaigns that are informed by interaction history via comprehensive touchpoint attribution modeling.
- Capitalize channels with multichannel experience management – With the hybrid content management capabilities of Sitefinity DX, comprising its headless content-as-a-service API framework, marketers can execute a consistent and personalized experiences. Organizations can incorporate Progress’ AI-driven chatbot platform, NativeChat, into their Sitefinity experiences.
- Boost efficiency through simplified system integration with low-code tools – Automate marketing operations and reduce implementation efforts through expanded connectivity between the systems. Leverage simplified workflows, service hooks, and low-code integration with components of existing tech stacks.
- Scale global content and campaign delivery – Deliver content across channels with enhanced content synchronization capabilities. Improve content governance for multisite experiences across business departments with multisite user group management.
- Gain a competitive edge by ensuring delivery of a smooth page experience – Optimize SEO rankings, user engagement and conversion with dedicated, out-of-the-box support for the newest Google Page Experience requirements.
DataRobot unveiled DataRobot AI Cloud, a unified environment that serves as a single platform to accelerate delivery of AI to production. DataRobot also announced new features and capabilities for DataRobot AI Cloud to enhance operations in production and build AI-powered applications.
The platform brings together disparate data and users, spanning expert data scientists to IT operators to business analysts, through enhanced collaboration and continuous optimization across the entire AI lifecycle. Built as a multi-cloud platform, DataRobot AI Cloud enables organizations to run on any combination of public clouds, data centers, or at the edge, with governance. The launch includes new features and capabilities to manage AI in production and enable AI-driven decisions across all lines of business in a single platform:
- Decision Intelligence to make AI accessible to front-line decision makers, including pre-built use case solutions accelerators to quickly get started with the most popular AI use cases, and new capabilities to automate and scale predictions with Decision Intelligence Flows
- New tools for code-first data science experts, including Composable ML, enhanced cloud-hosted notebooks, and code-centric data pipelines
- Continuous AI and bias monitoring for ML operators to optimize model performance after deployment and help ensure fair and unbiased models in production.
Grammarly announced the launch of Grammarly for Developers. With Grammarly’s Text Editor SDK (software development kit), builders get access to everything they need to deliver easy-to-use, real-time writing assistance in any web application. Feedback and suggestions are delivered across four categories of writing: correctness (grammar and writing mechanics), clarity (conciseness and readability), engagement (vocabulary and variety), and delivery (tone, formality, and confidence). Suggestions are presented in-line and in real time so that users can quickly accept suggestions as they write.
The Text Editor SDK handles all communication between applications and Grammarly’s cloud services and manages all the user interface components, like rendering underlines and suggestion cards, applying text transformations, providing personal dictionaries. The Grammarly Text Editor SDK delivers Grammarly’s English-language writing assistance through any web-based application running on browsers or Chromium-based desktop apps. Interested developers can apply for early access to the beta of the Text Editor SDK now by visiting developer.grammarly.com. The offering includes:
- An API with access to Grammarly services, including UI building blocks
- Comprehensive developer guides and API documentation
- Sample applications, including source code
- A quick-start tutorial to bring Grammarly to life in an app in minutes
InMoment, a provider of Experience Improvement (XI) solutions, announced it has completed the acquisition of Lexalytics, a provider of cloud and on-premise natural language processing (NLP), and machine learning (ML) that transform structured data, text, and unstructured data from any source, into actionable intelligence. Lexalytics brings two decades of structured and unstructured data experience and cloud and on-premise text analytics solutions that go beyond surveys to include social, call center, voice, reviews, support tickets, chat logs, and many additional data channels.
This combination brings flexibility to organizations that require private, public, or hybrid cloud text analytics infrastructures, and unlocks new market opportunities with native text analytics across 24 languages and a large set of industry data sets. Together, InMoment solutions can be implemented in a variety of industries for social media monitoring, people analytics and voice of the employee, reputation management and voice of the customer, and regulatory compliance programs. Lexalytics employees, including its founder Jeff Catlin, will continue in their roles and will be key to accelerating InMoment’s structured and unstructured analytics leadership and initiatives.
https://inmoment.com ■ https://www.lexalytics.com