Acquia announced Acquia Digital Commerce, a solution to enable marketers to unify data, content, commerce, and digital merchandising into a single data layer to deliver a seamless omnichannel experience across the customer lifecycle. Using Acquia Digital Commerce with Acquia Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP), marketers can drive real-time, personalized, shoppable experiences at every customer touchpoint. Together with partners commercetools and Lucidworks, Acquia has built a composable commerce solution, giving marketers flexibility to create digital experiences across the customer journey. Acquia Digital Commerce delivers the agility to build digital experiences across every channel, and the flexibility to support multi-tenant architectures and composable, multi-site experiences. With a microservices-based architecture, Acquia Digital Commerce helps ensure repeatability and reuse to drive standardization and compliance, and enables continuous refinement and testing to optimize results.
Teams can maximize their commerce investments by integrating this headless, cloud-native shopping platform with Acquia Open DXP. commercetools provides an omnichannel shopping platform and the Lucidworks AI-powered product discovery solution delivers personally relevant products and content to customers. Today also marks the launch of the Acquia DX Alliance, the company’s open technology partner community, to drive collaboration through an ecosystem of leading technology vendors providing choice and jointly delivering interoperable solutions that extend Acquia Open DXP.
eccenca released version 20.12 of its knowledge graph software eccenca Corporate Memory. The latest releases consolidates their mission to make semantic data management technologies enterprise-ready and usable for business users. By focussing on user experience and performance eccenca Corporate Memory provides a wide array of access and integration points, a ready-to-use query catalogue, tools for data automation as well as the means for a detailed and transparent data governance. In past releases eccenca introduced enterprise-ready interactive graph visualization, automation tools for data migration and normalization, REST-API connections to query data from 3rd party applications, and mechanisms for data protection and access management. eccenca Corporate Memory 20.12 benefits:
- Simplified building process: The DataIntegration workbench unifies all relevant views.
- Powerful, easy-to-use reporting: Integrated connectors allow the creation of dashboards and data visualizations directly in Microsoft Power BI and Redash.
- Business-user friendly data exploration: The catalogue of declarative data queries allows business users to access and explore data without coding.
- Workflow automation: The updated cmemc command line tool simplifies the execution of workflows like dataset creation, update and deletion as well as updating vocabularies.
- Ready for internationalization: Localization of the user interface and metadata with i18n language integration.
- Enhanced data transparency and understanding: Statement annotation allows definition and documentation of additional metadata for a shared understanding of enterprise data across departments.
- GraphQL, REST, and NodeJS APIs
- Easily customizable ReactJS Admin
- Fully self-hosted
- Extensible user Authentication & Access Control
- Field-based content Localization
- Powerful field types including a layout builder
Payload is free for local and development purposes, and production licenses are priced competitively at $22 per month if paid annually.
Pegasystems Inc. announced its acquisition of Qurious.io, Inc., a cloud-based real-time speech analytics solution powered by artificial intelligence (AI) for customer service teams. Terms of the deal are not being disclosed. Qurious.io’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering uses speech-to-text, natural language processing (NLP), and emotion detection capabilities to analyze the dialog within each customer service call as it happens. The software then provides agents with real-time insights and coaching so they can improve customer interactions, make better recommendations, and boost customer loyalty and sales. Pega plans to add Qurious.io’s capabilities to its software portfolio with an initial focus on Pega Customer Service use cases.
MarkLogic Corporation announced the availability of its new connector in the Tableau Extension Gallery, enabling fast and easy connections to the Tableau analytics platform. In the past few years, the explosion of data has created a disconnect between data aggregation and data consumption. Data silos have proliferated but business analysts only have access to a small subset of data in the enterprise. MarkLogic solves the problem by integrating multi-structured data from silos, curating that data, and making it fit-for-purpose for downstream consumption. Now, with just a few clicks, users can connect Tableau to MarkLogic and open up access to that curated data and get a more complete view of their business.
cPanel, provider of web hosting automation software, announced the release of WP Toolkit for cPanel, a feature-rich application with user-friendly installation, configuration, security, and management of WordPress websites. WP Toolkit for cPanel exists as both a free version (Lite) and as a paid upgrade (Deluxe). All of the functionality one could hope for in a WordPress tool, such as staging and cloning, Smart Updates to automatic hardening which protects against security vulnerabilities, and the auto-installation of plugin and theme sets are included, saving time and simplifying the management of single or multiple WordPress installations. The free Lite version can be accessed by upgrading to a supported cPanel version (86 LTS, 90, and 92), and the full-featured Deluxe version is available through cPanel Partners and the cPanel Store. To get started, check out the full list of features and benefits here:
iManage announced new platform enhancements to provide a modern, feature-rich, SaaS-based Work Product Management Platform to improve knowledge professional productivity, and security. The new version improves the user experience, delivers increased organizational agility, and helps iManage users productively manage remote and mobile work in a single, integrated platform. Highlights include:
- Improved user experience: An interactive, drag-and-drop file tree allows users to navigate large, complex workspaces, and manage large numbers of files with fewer clicks. New workflows make creating and moving folders and adding document references simple and help speed access to information.
- Expanded search: Enhanced search capabilities enable users to search and find documents and emails with increased accuracy directly from Outlook.
- Offline workspace synching: iManage Drive makes mobile productivity easy by enabling entire workspaces to be taken offline for remote work. When users reconnect, these workspaces are automatically synced in iManage.
With iManage Cloud, customer infrastructure is managed remotely. iManage Cloud enables customers to respond to changing conditions quickly.
Cloudflare, Inc. announced the release of Cloudflare Pages, a new website development platform. Cloudflare Pages is JAMstack-compatible and offers security, scalability, pricing, and performance. Cloudflare Pages provides developers a simpler, faster, and more collaborative way to build websites for free. Performance on the web has always been a battle against the speed of light—accessing a site from London that is served from Seattle, WA means every single asset request has to travel over seven thousand miles. Cloudflare Pages helps with the web performance battle, building entire sites directly onto the edge of the Internet, and closer to the end-users. With Cloudflare Pages, developers can focus on building brilliant websites rather than spending time on integrating disparate systems. Pages integrates seamlessly with GitHub to simplify the development process, to collect and integrate feedback from multiple stakeholders, and to deploy those changes quickly to the edge.