Claravine announced The Data Standards Cloud, allowing data owners and data engineers to be able to deliver on enterprise data standards. No longer do teams need to rely solely on their data pipelines to be responsible for making sense of data. Too many teams rely on spreadsheets and ETL in an attempt to achieve data quality, which means there is no global data standard. Organizations can leverage Claravine to manage their data standards and create data integrity globally, providing consistent and quality information to optimize business outcomes.
After launching a partnership with Adobe and an integration into Adobe Experience Manager to control content data standards, Claravine now partners with the mobile measurement and deep linking platform, Branch, to bring data standardization to mobile and enable the enterprise to create, deliver and optimize mobile experiences. The Claravine and Branch integration helps mobile marketers and data teams align on the data requirements for cross-screen experiences and ensure all data is defined and connected so customer experiences work. The marketing tactics that once worked in mobile are changing with the Apple IDFA changes. As these transformations occur, Claravine’s Data Standards Cloud can provide a way for data strategies to move into the cloud for a dynamic view of data.
Arc XP announced the launch of its eCommerce platform, Arc Commerce, which equips brand marketers with the tools and capabilities to build deeper relationships with consumers through brand storytelling and drive omnichannel revenue goals. Arc XP cloud-native digital experience platform brings together headless CMS, headless commerce, and a front-end storefront experience. Arc Commerce builds on Arc’s subscriptions platform and features:
- Marketer-first design which emphasizes ease-of-use and control so marketers can build and execute on their commerce strategy without having to rely on development and design teams.
- Seamless integration that draws on the benefits of a SaaS environment, allowing large or scaling businesses to launch new commerce experiences quickly and with minimal interruption for the business.
- Merchandising capabilities like real-time inventory management, auction and bidding capabilities, sophisticated product information management (PIM) as well as a headless API that allows brands to create omnichannel B2C experiences.
- Enhanced testing and targeting for campaigns and offers, advanced audience segmentation and targeting capabilities, identity management, customer service, and a payment infrastructure that supports many different gateways for global sales.
Lumina Datamatics Inc. (LDI), a provider of content, technology, and learning analytics solutions, and Gutenberg Technology (GT), provider of a content management and distribution platform for education and training organizations, announced the formation of a new strategic partnership. Lumina Datamatics will integrate its rights and permissions and other platforms including ARTY, freelancer management with the GT platform and will license the new solution to further streamline content production for their portfolio of clients. In turn, GT’s customers will benefit from Lumina Datamatics services, such as transforming legacy content into digital-first courseware and support for production processes that cannot be fully automated.
Content publishers in both K-12 and Higher Education are adopting a digital-first model to meet their customers’ needs in real time. Together LDI and GT bring a new, effective way to manage knowledge and shape the future of content operations. In addition to the education content market, both organizations collaborate with universities, colleges, and corporations to enrich content and streamline program launch processes. This collaboration will be rolled out to existing and new clients.
https://www.luminadatamatics.com/publishing/ ▪︎ https://www.gutenberg-technology.com/for-publishers
Myplanet announced it has joined the MACH Alliance, the group of independent tech companies dedicated to advocating for open technology ecosystems. Myplanet was an early pioneer in the headless and composable technology space, having specialized in their implementation since its founding in 2009. Joining the MACH Alliance is another public step forward in Myplanet’s mission to advocate for and support the use of composable and headless technology. Myplanet already partners with multiple MACH Alliance members including Amplience, commercetools, Algolia, and Contentful. Joining the Alliance means more opportunity for Myplanet customers to access best-of-breed technology for building custom digital experiences.
This announcement follows Myplanet launching six pre-composed solutions that help large retailers and direct-to-consumer brands execute more quickly while building high-quality customer experiences. A common challenge with MACH architecture is the time required to connect multiple platforms in a custom digital experience. Myplanet’s pre-composed solutions offer speed to execution while freeing up resources for brands to customize their unique experience differentiators with best-in-class headless and composable technology.
Cortical.io announced Message intelligence 2.1, an intelligent document processing solution (IDP) that provides high accuracy in filtering, classification, and extraction of emails, attachments, and other types of unstructured documents. Leveraging Cortical.io’s method for natural language understanding (NLU), Message Intelligence 2.1 enables higher productivity, fewer false positives, and less manual intervention. It also requires far less material to train custom classifiers and extraction models, speeding up time to production/value. This is valuable around situations where there is a lack of training material.
The product allows a user to easily create pipelines to intelligently process documents. A key capability of Message Intelligence 2.1 is that it allows a subject matter expert to easily create pipelines with components including inputs, filters, classifiers, extractions, and actions. The product comes with tools for building classifiers and extraction models, so that subject matter experts do not need the intervention of AI experts or data scientists to adapt the system to the specific classification and extraction needs of their organization. Cortical.io’s Message Intelligence solution is especially useful in situations where large quantities of messages and documents come in daily through emails, website submissions or social media. Pricing based on volume of emails and/or documents processed.
M-Files, an intelligent information management company, announced the acquisition of Hubshare to bolster external content sharing and collaboration and deliver an improved digital client experience. Now part of the M-Files product portfolio, Hubshare provides a secure information exchange platform where companies can be forerunners in driving digitalization and improving the customer experience using branded, customizable client portals. The portals can and be tailored to meet individual client needs to drive collaboration and productivity.
Unlike typical file sync-based document portal solutions where information is copied from an enterprise content repository, M-Files now offers a secure and integrated solution for internal and external collaboration without data duplication. While the M-Files user experience is optimized for streamlining internal document management processes, the new Hubshare hub in M-Files provides key information such as documents, people, processes, discussions and more to external users, such as clients, via a branded portal that is optimized for an improved external user experience.
https://www.m-files.com ▪︎ https://hubshare.com/en/
AI-powered learning platform, Docebo Inc. announced the launch of a multi-product learning technology suite. Previously, Docebo has focused on solving the problem of how organizations deliver training with its learning management system (LMS). With the launch of Docebo Learning Suite, Docebo will go beyond content delivery and address challenges across the entire learning lifecycle, from content creation and management to measuring learning impact and key business drivers. The launch of Docebo Learning Suite coincides with the launch of Docebo Shape, a content creation product built on AI. Developed internally, Docebo Shape enables businesses to bring more internal experts into their elearning content strategy by leveraging AI to create engaging learning content in minutes. Including Docebo Shape, the core products that come together to transform the company’s offering into a cohesive learning suite include:
- Docebo Learn LMS, a Learning Management System that has been used by more than 2,000 customers;
- Docebo Shape, a content creation product that uses AI to create elearning content in minutes;
- Docebo Content, a library of thousands of off-the-shelf, mobile-ready learning courses, and;
- Docebo Learning Impact, a data-driven tool that allows users to measure the effectiveness of their learning programs on their people and improve ROI.
Acquia announced updates to the Acquia Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP) to help marketers and developers architect a composable enterprise. These include the launch of Acquia Experience Platform, including Acquia CMS, a content management system (CMS) built on Drupal, and enhancements to Acquia Drupal Cloud and Acquia Marketing Cloud. New to Drupal Cloud, the Acquia Experience Platform includes Acquia CMS, Site Studio and Cloud IDE. All run on the Acquia Cloud Platform, a Kubernetes-native, autoscaling cloud platform for digital experiences:
- Acquia CMS: a brand new CMS that includes capabilities from the Drupal community in a simple, out-of-the-box experience.
- Acquia Site Studio: a no-code tool available within an enterprise CMS, allowing anyone to build websites without the need for technical expertise.
- Acquia Cloud IDE: development environment for Drupal to expedite development timelines and reduce barriers to entry for Drupal development.
Acquia Marketing Cloud updates:
- Unified analytics: Acquia Personalization now leverages the same analytics platform as Acquia CDP.
- New machine learning models: New fuzzy clustering capabilities allow customers to be segmented into multiple machine learning clusters.
- Reporting enhancements: New campaign performance reporting provides insights into the results from campaigns using CDP data.
- Compliance workflows: A new consumer data erasure request UI and API make it more efficient to honor GDPR and CCPA deletion requests and confirm that deletion requests were handled properly.