Verint Systems Inc. announced an expanded partnership with Avaya to integrate Verint Knowledge Management with Avaya OneCloud CCaaS, a browser-based desktop that consolidates relevant customer details, including customer journey touchpoints, and frequently used applications into a consolidated view to increase customer responsiveness, eliminate screen switching and personalize customer interactions. With this technology integration, enterprises can assist employees with zero-click knowledge on their desktop, to provide instant, accurate and contextual advice to help ensure customer success, fuel agent performance, and maximize employee productivity. Verint Knowledge Management uses artificial intelligence (AI) infused search technology to create a more automated and natural way to connect people to knowledge. The solution works out of the box. Avaya currently incorporates a broad set of Verint solutions on-premise and in the cloud, including recently added Verint SaaS solutions for Engagement Management, Adaptive Fraud and Experience Management.
Expert.ai announced and will be presenting an enhanced release of its cloud-based Natural Language API today at API World. The new expert.ai NL API features include:
- Relation extraction to express the connection and accurately answer questions like: “who did what when?”, and “what caused what to whom?”
- Sentiment analysis considering the intrinsic positivity or negativity of the concepts expressed in text, based on the words used (polarity) and how relevant we judge them (intensity)
- A new geographic taxonomy to identify and disambiguate countries and some other administrative divisions (e.g., San Jose, CA, USA vs. San Jose, Costa Rica)
Learn more about expert.ai NL API, now available for free testing, visit and sign up to start developing intelligent applications today.
https://developer.expert.ai, https://expert.ai, https://apiworld.co/
ASG Technologies unveiled the newest version of its content services platform, Mobius 11. This release provides additional help for enterprise and midsize firms to manage and govern the growth of their information and lower total costs of ownership. Mobius 11 helps IT leaders and their teams improve business processes and knowledge worker productivity, govern information more effectively and embrace cost effective cloud deployments. With Mobius 11, customers have improved visibility into unstructured content and disparate repositories throughout their organizations. Mobius 11 includes:
- Enhanced content management services: Enables business analysts with self-service support to construct business processes leveraging Microsoft 365 and Mobius for secure, collaborative business process execution
- Sophisticated information governance services: Arms administrators and records managers to establish time and geographic-based policies to support sovereignty and compliance demands
- Modernized infrastructure deployment: Simplifies deployment and maintenance of Mobius for IT leaders, allowing them to advance their digital automation strategies through native Docker Hub support
Sitecore announced Sitecore Artificial Intelligence (AI) Auto Personalization Standard will be available as part of Sitecore Experience Platform 10 (XP) for customers beginning in early 2021. This expands the availability of Sitecore AI and brings quick and simple personalization to customers without requiring an increase in budget or team hours. Sitecore AI Auto Personalization Standard enables users to start personalization right away, without manually defining user segments and with no minimum traffic required, while also:
- Enabling auto personalization, such as images, text snippets and calls to action for sites
- Providing immediate personalization performance visibility with AI analytics embedded in XP
- Tracking critical KPIs, such as engagement value and bounce rates, to measure success
Sitecore also offers Sitecore AI Auto Personalization Premium for customers who want unlimited personalization along with an AI insights dashboard with discovered audiences from both historical and daily data.
Sitecore also announced new content delivery capabilities, coming in early 2021, that will bring additional options for brands, including:
- Sitecore Experience Manager (XM), which will have an added option for customers to leverage a scalable delivery platform for static publishing of Sitecore JSS sites and runtime content delivery for headless sites
- Sitecore Content as a Service (CaaS) capabilities built upon the Sitecore Content Hub SaaS platform, enabling brands to perfect their content strategy with centralized planning and collaboration tools and publish atomic content to a scalable delivery platform through APIs to any channel, on demand.
IMT Software, a division of Integrated Media Technologies, Inc. (IMT), announced an API-based integrated solution with Dalet’s Ooyala Flex Media Platform that provides automated data movement to simplify the secure transfer of artificial intelligence and machine learning workflow content to the cloud. The integration of IMT SoDA software and Dalet’s Ooyala Flex Media Platform will be offered in the United States and Europe. The joint solution will address media asset data management requirements by streamlining the transfer of large data workflows while delivering a simplified data movement approach for creative content. Post production and media services customers will be able to predict the cost and time to move files before a storage transfer enabling them to make better decisions on data management and keep project costs at budget. Benefits include:
- Seamlessly automates data movements to the cloud
- Real-time insight into monthly cloud spend
- Dry-run feature allowing for insight into retrieval costs before execution
- Job tracking and progress for moving content
- Cloud-ready assets for artificial intelligence and machine learning workflows.
SYSTRAN announced a partnership with TAUS, the language data network, to provide global access to secure and accurate translations specific to the coronavirus pandemic through the new Corona Crisis Translation Models. SYSTRAN created these models in 12 language combinations, across six languages, based on quality parallel data provided by TAUS. Together, SYSTRAN and TAUS are working to ensure that people and communities in need have access to accurate coronavirus-related information in their local language. The models are publicly available at no cost for text box translation on the SYSTRAN Translate website. The TAUS-owned models are available for commercial use via the SYSTRAN Marketplace, a catalog of specialized models for specific domains such as medical, healthcare, legal, finance, education, science, technology and more.
OpenText announced the release of Cloud Edition (CE) 20.4. This release delivers updates, enhancements, and new features across OpenText products and services. These include new SaaS applications, new cloud services, customer-driven features, and a completely new developer cloud with documented APIs, connectors to other business applications, and a developer community for customers and partners. The OpenText Cloud provides flexible deployment options with managed service expertise and run-anywhere software, amplified through partnerships with the major public cloud providers. Cloud Edition 20.4 provides updates across the five OpenText Clouds:
- The OpenText Business Network Cloud connects any business, person, system, or thing to build adaptive, ethical, and sustainable trading networks.
- The OpenText Content Cloud connects content to digital business to improve user productivity while meeting legal compliance and governance requirements.
- The OpenText Experience Cloud delivers an omni-channel personalized experience to customers.
- The OpenText Developer Cloud enables developers to build applications and solution extensions quickly and cost effectively using service-based capabilities in the cloud.
- The OpenText Security & Protection Cloud provides organizations with the tools they need to keep intellectual property, customer records and sensitive financial information protected.
Underpinning the OpenText Cloud are AI and Automation solutions. OpenText Magellan provides pre-built components that can be individually deployed, and the OpenText AppWorks platform enables business and technical users to rapidly build applications. Major enhancements for AppWorks in CE 20.4 include the launch of AppWorks Integration framework for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and new Solution Accelerators that accelerate the development of case management.
Epicor Software Corporation announced that it has released a new DocStar Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Essentials bundle. DocStar ECM Essentials is an out-of-the-box solution bundle that can be deployed quickly for managing documents and processes within a browser. Customers can easily sync content from remote workers to the home office. The solution helps organizations support work from home with cloud or on-premises deployment and automated workflow processing. DocStar ECM Essentials includes the choice of one or more of the following use cases:
- Accounts Payable and related accounting documents
- Human Resources and employee files
- General document management, including but not limited to contracts, client files, and orders
DocStar ECM Essentials is generally available today.