Ontotext, a semantic data and knowledge graph technology provider, and TopQuadrant, a provider of software tools for data governance and semantics, announced a partnership to bring advantages to their shared customer base. With TopQuadrant, Ontotext clients gain a knowledge graph creation and curation tool that enables new data governance use cases, while TopQuadrant clients benefit from improved scalability, usability, and performance. The combination of front and back-end systems enables:
- Scalability and Performance for Large Data Sets: With Ontotext’s RDF database GraphDB, semantic data products such as taxonomies, tag lists, metadata stores, and code lists, can now scale to handle master data management and enterprise data quality and validation efforts.
- Policy Enforcement and Automation: TopQuadrant’s expertise in data governance and metadata management will help clients enforce policies across organizations’ full data landscape, mitigating risk of regulatory fines such as for GDPR.
- Pharma R&D Semantic Solution: This solution will enable data models to capture data and improve data quality, enhancing collaboration and efficiency, automating regulatory reporting and ultimately enabling new insights into drug discovery.
- Semantic Data Catalog: The semantic approach for active metadata management harmonizes data and metadata across an entire organization. The semantic data catalog actively populates metadata and makes data more interoperable and reusable.
Brightcove announced today an expanded partnership with Socialive, a video content creation platform designed for enterprises, to provide customers additional remote video production capabilities. Enhancing Brightcove’s comprehensive and reliable live streaming solution with Socialive’s features provides customers greater control over the creation, management and distribution of live and on-demand internal video content. Through the integration, customers can:
- Easily produce high-quality dynamic live video content through Socialive’s Studio, where they can combine multiple presenters in layouts, add graphics, sound effects, and pre-recorded videos.
- Access Socialive’s Virtual Green Room feature that simplifies guest talent management during live virtual events from any device.
- Stream and manage live video and on-demand content globally across various formats and devices, and leverage Brightcove’s analytics and insights to measure the impact of video content.
- Integrate an end-to-end video creation, distribution, and management solution that easily combines Socialive and Brightcove.
https://www.brightcove.com ■ https://socialive.us
Optimizely, a digital experience platform provider, announced a new operating system for marketing practitioners built on its digital experience platform: Optimizely One. Optimizely One is enriched through a single, unified workflow accelerated by AI, making it simpler for marketers to create, manage, deliver, and optimize content all in one place with a:
Composable and decoupled stack:
- CMS SaaS Core: Design entire web experiences with a low/no-code interface, and benefit from automatic upgrades, SLAs, and managed services
- Graph: Aggregate content from any source, manage it from a single hub, and deliver it to any channel, app or device
- Visual Experience Builder: Apply pre-built templates and customer data to create and preview engaging experiences via a new editor.
- Experiment Collaboration: Manage every aspect of your experimentation program with a purpose-built tool
- Omnichannel Authoring: Create content once and pull it into multiple content types and formats, to deliver to any channel
Embedded AI capabilities:
- Opal, a new identity for AI: Engage with Optimizely’s AI to surface insights, review recommendations, create new content.
- Partnership with Writer: Utilize business-focused language learning models (LLMs) to create enhanced AI-generated content that includes specific industry knowledge.
Contentful, a composable content platform, has incorporated a variety of generative AI-driven capabilities into the Contentful product and ecosystem and is introducing a number of capabilities that support better ways for digital teams to work together to harness the business value of content. Highlights include:
The Contentful Platform. Enhanced enterprise governance and security, including an expanded EU data residency footprint, can help address an organization’s data protection and compliance needs. The AI Content Type Generator, announced previously, streamlines the content model creation process so developers can accelerate time to market.
Contentful Studio. The new Experience Builder capability will provide a visual canvas whereby teams can create consistent, on-brand experiences using design system components and a structured content foundation. New AI enhancements include the AI Image Generator to create and manipulate images, and the improved AI Content Generator to quickly create content, translations, and SEO keywords.
The Contentful Ecosystem. New partnerships and enhanced integrations from AWS, Salesforce, SAP, Twilio Segment, commercetools, BigCommerce, Cloudinary, and WPP. Contentful AI advancements from ecosystem partners include the new AI Content Detector from Writer. SurferSEO delivers AI-driven SEO capabilities.
Expert.ai unveiled its “Enterprise Language Model for Insurance” – ELMI, a domain trained language model, to help insurers reach their process automation and digital transformation goals with the highest accuracy. By simplifying and powering the interaction with language data within the expert.ai Platform for Insurance, Insurers can access solutions that scale and take advantage of deep insurance domain expertise combined with the best and most cost-effective attributes of Large Language Models (LLMs) to automate core processes.
Through the expert.ai Platform for Insurance, ELMI supports key capabilities, including:
- Generative Summarization: generate accurate summaries, condensing vast amounts of claim or policy information into concise insights, saving time and accelerating straight through processing or human review activities.
- Zero Shot Extraction: extract crucial insurance data from structured/unstructured, handwritten/typed, good quality/bad quality sources with accuracy and automatically normalize output formats and add medical annotations such as ICD 9/10 medical codes.
- Generative Q&A: answer questions quickly so underwriters and claims handlers can extract meaningful insights from proprietary case files by asking questions using natural language queries.
- Cloud-agnostic: Offering the flexibility to deploy on any cloud infrastructure or on-premises, ELMI deployments easily meet insurer’s varying requirements.
Contentful, a composable content platform for digital-first business, today announced that it has expanded its relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to launch the Contentful Composable Content Platform in AWS Marketplace. AWS Marketplace is a digital catalog with thousands of software listings from independent software vendors that make it easy to find, test, buy, and deploy software and or services that run on AWS. With Contentful, powered by AWS, customers can build and orchestrate content experiences across all of their digital channels and platforms through AWS Marketplace.
Now, AWS customers can license Contentful through AWS Marketplace for seamless integration of Contentful with their existing cloud infrastructure, in addition to streamlined procurement, consolidated billing and cost-saving opportunities. This enables streamlined management and enhanced performance of digital content, empowering customers to deliver omni-channel digital experiences with increased speed and agility, and ensuring reliability and consistency to meet evolving consumer demands. Contentful, powered by AWS, allows organizations to build digital experiences by creating, managing, and delivering content across websites, mobile apps, and digital platforms.
From the Google Workspace Blog…
Today we’re making Duet AI for Google Workspace generally available, and you can get started now with a no-cost trial. … With the introduction of Duet AI, we added AI as a real-time collaborator… that can act as a coach, source of inspiration, and productivity booster — all while ensuring every user and organization has control over their data.
… Instead of scrambling through forecasts in Sheets, P&L Docs, Monthly Business Review Slides, and reading emails from the regional sales leads, you’ll soon be able to simply ask Duet AI to do the heavy lifting with a prompt like “create a summary of Q3 performance.” Duet AI can create a whole new presentation, complete with text, charts, and images, based on your relevant content in Drive and Gmail.
We’re putting Duet AI in Google Meet to help ensure you look and sound your best with studio look, studio lighting, and studio sound. … rolling out dynamic tiles and face detection … launching automatic translated captions for 18 languages; Meet will automatically detect when another language is spoken and display the translation in real time.
Duet AI can capture notes, action items, and video snippets in real time with the new “take notes for me” feature and it will send a summary to attendees after the meeting…
From the OpenAI blog…
We’re launching ChatGPT Enterprise, which offers enterprise-grade security and privacy, unlimited higher-speed GPT-4 access, longer context windows for processing longer inputs, advanced data analysis capabilities, customization options, and much more. We believe AI can assist and elevate every aspect of our working lives and make teams more creative and productive. Today marks another step towards an AI assistant for work that helps with any task, is customized for your organization, and that protects your company data.
You own and control your business data in ChatGPT Enterprise. We do not train on your business data or conversations, and our models don’t learn from your usage. ChatGPT Enterprise is also SOC 2 compliant and all conversations are encrypted in transit and at rest. Our new admin console lets you manage team members easily and offers domain verification, SSO, and usage insights, allowing for large-scale deployment into enterprise…
ChatGPT Enterprise removes all usage caps, and performs up to two times faster. We include 32k context in Enterprise, allowing users to process four times longer inputs or files. ChatGPT Enterprise also provides unlimited access to advanced data analysis, previously known as Code Interpreter. This feature enables both technical and non-technical teams to analyze information in seconds, whether it’s for financial researchers crunching market data, marketers analyzing survey results, or data scientists debugging an ETL script. If you’re looking to tailor ChatGPT to your organization, you can use our new shared chat templates to collaborate and build common workflows. If you need to extend OpenAI into a fully custom solution for your org, our pricing includes free credits to use our API as well.