SearchBlox introduced SearchAI SmartSuggest, SearchAI Answers, and SearchAI Personalization. Because it doesn’t rely on historical search logs, SearchAI SmartSuggest provides more relevant search suggestions from day one. SearchAI SmartSuggest outperforms matches based on typeahead technology or regular expressions:
- Provides a better user experience with misspelling tolerance and higher search relevance.
- Makes it easier for users to find what they need by suggesting search terms associated with the keywords they’re using.
- Reaches your target market with niche results based on your content, not search logs.
SearchBlox’s second new product, SearchAI Answers, uses natural language processing to provide a more intuitive search experience similar to Google’s Featured Snippets. SearchAI Answers provides the answer as a featured snippet, a chatbot response or via voice assistant. Businesses can:
- Reduce service costs and increase first contact resolution.
- Improve the user experience with artificial intelligence that responds to a natural language question with a natural language answer.
- SearchAI Answers doesn’t require manual tagging, specific domain taxonomy, or knowledge graph.
SearchAI Personalization predicts personas for search users enabling them to reach the information or product they are looking for faster. SearchAI Personalization understands your customer intent with a few search queries and personalizes the user’s search journey leading to a better customer experience.
Sitecore announced Sitecore Experience Edge, a new SaaS-based platform for headless content delivery that helps marketers and developers create flexible digital experiences, and enables options for JAMstack architecture across Sitecore XM and Content Hub. The first release, available early 2021, will be the headless content delivery capability of Sitecore Experience Edge, giving brands the ability to publish content to whatever device or channel they want, from watches and phones to tablets and voice-controlled devices. Sitecore Experience Edge helps marketers to deploy their content without adding architectural complexity, and with options for pre-rendering of experiences. Sitecore Experience Edge will initially be available through:
- Sitecore Experience Edge for Sitecore Content Hub will enable brands to publish content to a scalable delivery platform, exposing graphQL APIs to deliver headless content on demand to any channel. It will also enable marketers to manage content while developers simultaneously build the presentation and will also allow for modeling, planning and collaboration to manage content lifecycle stages.
- Sitecore Experience Edge for Sitecore Experience Manager (XM) allows customers on XM to leverage a delivery platform for static publishing of Sitecore JSS sites and runtime content delivery for headless sites. It will enable marketers to control presentation and experience composition.
Cloudflare, Inc. released Data Localization Suite to give businesses across the globe tools to address their data locality, privacy, and compliance needs. With Data Localization Suite, businesses can use Cloudflare’s global cloud network to control where their data goes and who has access to it, no matter what countries they operate in, their industry, or their specific data protection obligations. The suite provides businesses of all sizes:
- Control over where their data is inspected: Companies can choose the location of the data centers where their traffic is inspected, and can use Cloudflare’s Geo Key Manager to choose where private keys are held, and Edge Log Delivery to send their logs anywhere.
- A way to build and deploy serverless code with regional control: Cloudflare is expanding Workers, its serverless platform, with Jurisdiction Tags for Durable Objects.
- Alignment with global and European security certifications: Cloudflare meets standards for security and privacy, including ISO 27001/27002, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), and SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II.
- Default encryption: Cloudflare’s work developing the Encrypted Client Hello (ECH) protocol standard will help protect the privacy of Internet traffic metadata.