Dgraph Labs announced the launch of Slash Enterprise, a serverless solution for enterprises managing workloads with terabytes of data in production that can run on dedicated, multi-zone clusters with high availability deployed on AWS, Azure, or GCP. Designed for mission-critical workloads, and easily deployed to your cloud, Slash Enterprise can scale to billions of records. The Dgraph database that behind Slash Enterprise was inspired by Dgraph Labs founder and CEO Manish Jain’s work at Google on their Knowledge Graph infrastructure, and his efforts to unite all structured data at Google under a single graph indexing and serving system. Dgraph became the first database to natively support GraphQL.
- Save DevOps resources: Your site reliability is managed by Dgraph Labs but deployed in your cloud. Slash Enterprise includes automatic full and incremental backups, encrypted EBS volumes, 24×7 strict SLA support.
- Cloud-based solution: Slash Enterprise deploys for you in the cloud – either AWS, Azure or GCP – with full data sovereignty for stricter compliance. Enjoy dedicated machines while you take full advantage of horizontal scalability.
- High Availability: Access all of your data, all the time. Run your mission-critical projects on dedicated, multi-zone clusters with high availability.
nVoq Incorporated announced general availability of nVoq.Voice, its newest offering from the nVoq Platform of medically infused speech recognition solutions. nVoq.Voice is a highly accurate, HIPAA compliant speech-to-text solution that enables clinicians to create a comprehensive patient note in seconds. nVoq.Voice offers clinicians the simplicity they’ve come to enjoy from consumer solutions, coupled with the enterprise-grade security and reliability they need to meet HIPAA and other compliance standards.
Human Experience (HX) insight platform Adoreboard has announced an integration with Qualtrics XM Platform providing employee and customer experience professionals with automatic Decision Ready Insights from text analytics software Emotics. The solution enables organisations using Qualtrics XM Platform to upgrade their analytics from sentiment to advanced Emotion AI to understand the drivers of emotional intensity from employees or customers feedback automatically discovered in survey comments.
Nutanix announced new hybrid cloud capabilities for its unstructured data storage offerings, Objects and Files. Nutanix customers can now deploy a storage fabric across their different cloud environments to simplify data management and manage costs, helping IT teams move closer to a hybrid cloud operating model. These storage-focused enhancements build on the recent launch of Nutanix Clusters, which supports Nutanix’s hyperconverged infrastructure software running in AWS and, in the future, Microsoft Azure. New features:
- Cloud Tiering for Objects Storage: Nutanix Objects can now deliver tiering of object data to an S3-compatible object store, including cloud storage such as AWS S3. Customers can use any S3-compatible target as a tier to Nutanix Objects.
- Hybrid Cloud File Storage: Nutanix Files is now generally available to run in public clouds through Nutanix Clusters. Nutanix Files now delivers a unified experience, along with single-pane management, across cloud deployment modes, spanning the edge, remote offices, and core data centers, and public cloud.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery: Nutanix Objects and Files now deliver improved recovery point objective (RPO) so data is always available across datacenters and clouds in the event of a disaster.