We have had a Facebook page for a couple of years but it has suffered from neglect. No longer. We have updated the page and have a new secret resource who will be keeping the Gilbane Conference Facebook page active and useful for all those who prefer to stay informed about our conferences via Facebook. The link is http://www.facebook.com/Gilbane.Conferences.
The best way to start the Gilbane conference is by attending one or two of the pre-conference workshops offered on Tuesday, November 27, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm:
- Insider’s Guide to Selecting WCM Technology – Tony Byrne & Irina Guseva, Real Story Group
- Implementing Systems of Engagement: Making it Work with the Team That Will Make it Work – Scott Liewehr & Rob Rose, Digital Clarity Group
- So You Want to Build a Mobile Content App? – Jonny Kaldor, Kaldor Group (creators of Pugpig)
- Content Migrations: A Field Guide – Deane Barker, Blend Interactive & David Hobbs, David Hobbs Consulting
- Social Media: Creating a Voice & Personality for Your Brand – AJ Gerritson, 451 Marketing
- Text Analytics for Semantic Applications – Tom Reamy, KAPS Group
See the schedule and full descriptions of the in-depth pre-conference workshops.
Please save the date and check http://gilbaneboston.com for further information about the main conference schedule & conference program as they become available.
Intercontinental Boston Waterfront Hotel
510 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02210