Yext announced the availability of its Spring ’22 Release for early access. “Nebula,” includes the latest update to the algorithm powering Yext’s AI search platform, as well as several features meant to further streamline building and managing exceptional customer and employee search experiences. Updated features include:
- Nebula Algorithm: Following last year’s “Phoenix,” the latest Yext algorithm update, Nebula, adds more advanced functionality and a broader reach to search experiences. Businesses now have access to improved ranking of search verticals based on their semantic relevance to the query, Functions in Query Rules that can integrate real-time data from external sources to power new use cases, and additional support for multi-language experiences.
- Connectors: Allows businesses to pull in data from authorized sources like Google Drive and Jira, and capture more information on their website with a PDF Crawler.
- Search Merchandiser: Businesses can now use a new drag-and-drop interface specially designed to customize individual search results. This feature can influence the ranking and position of products, locations, services.
- Posting Modernization: To reach audiences through posts on social media, websites, or listings on Google, Yext’s updated posting UI and API turn communicating important news into a more seamless process.
Sitecore a provider of digital experience software, announced it has integrated the core products from the acquisitions of Boxever, Four51, Moosend, and Reflektion into its Digital Experience Platform (DXP). With a full suite of capabilities hosted in the cloud, Sitecore has content, experience orchestration, commerce and analytics to support modern enterprises. The new additions have been fundamental to expanding Sitecore’s, SaaS-enabled composable DXP that helps brands to deliver memorable customer interactions and will enable businesses to provide real-time, personalized digital experiences across touchpoint from content to commerce. A sample of the additions included:
- Sitecore OrderCloud expanded its marketplace support capabilities with a new release of order routing flexibility, supplier empowerment, and pricing flexibility.
- Sitecore Send revamped its platform with an improved design and more efficient user experience.
- Sitecore Discover has enhanced its Commerce Engagement Console (CEC) with a revamped appearance library and editor to provide a better user experience and more control over merchandising.
- Sitecore Personalize completed its integration with Sitecore Experience Manager. It now offers a channel diagnostic testing and real-time personalization capability that complements Sitecore’s CMS and is delivered in the cloud.
CYTRIO, a data privacy compliance company, added support for the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to its all-in-one, cloud-native data privacy rights management automation solution. GDPR impacts any company, regardless of location, that collects, uses, shares, or stores personal information from European Union citizens. In November, the company released its solution to help companies of all sizes comply with the growing list of data privacy regulations in the U.S., including CCPA, CPRA, VCDPA, CPA. GDPR provides EU citizens certain rights over their personal information that a company collects or uses, including Right to Access and Right to Erasure (Delete).
CYTRIO offers out-of-the-box workflows and automated data discovery to help companies reduce the time and cost to respond to a data subject access request (DSAR). The secure consumer facing portal provides a 2-click process for the consumer to submit a DSAR. CYTRIO also provides Article 30 Record of Processing Activity (ROPA) reports to meet audit requirements.
CYTRIO helps automate GDPR and CCPA DSAR compliance management with an all-inclusive and simple usage based pricing. Companies pay based on DSARs processed by CYTRIO. First six (6) DSARs are free. Any company can sign up with no upfront cost and connect all in scope and supported data sources.
At their annual Adobe Summit Adobe announced new capabilities powered by Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s artificial intelligence (AI) engine, that are embedded throughout Adobe Experience Cloud. These new capabilities – which enable businesses to deliver seamless customer journeys – build upon hundreds of AI and machine learning (ML) innovations that are already embedded throughout Adobe’s products. Over 80% of Adobe Experience Cloud customers already use AI features to power their digital experiences. The AI capabilities announced today include product recommendations, live search results, intelligent budget forecasting and allocation, cross-channel budget optimization and intelligent content creation and delivery. New AI and ML capabilities embedded throughout Adobe Experience Cloud provide brands with additional opportunities to drive efficiency, revenue and business growth, include:
- Sales opportunity predictions (Adobe Real-Time CDP)
- Cross-channel budget optimization (Customer Journey Analytics)
- AI-driven product recommendations and live search results (Adobe Commerce)
- Intelligent budget forecasting and allocation (Attribution AI)
Adobe also made announcements about the release of Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare, new developer tools and partners, and new 3D and augmented reality (AR) tools for immersive experiences. See all their news at:
Progress a provider of infrastructure software, announced new capabilities and enhancements in the Progress Sitefinity DX platform. Building on its composable digital experience platform, Progress enables organizations to develop and deploy digital experiences across platforms and devices using .NET 6 and strengthen personalization and brand consistency with new digital asset management, advanced search and audience analysis, segmentation and targeting tools.
Using the latest cross-platform .NET, the successor of .NET Framework for Windows, organizations can speed up frontend development and cross-platform deployment as well as shift and scale their digital presence as needed, both on-premises and in the cloud. What’s new in Sitefinity DX digital experience platform:
- .NET 6 Package – Framework for building your frontend while delivering high performing and scalable cross-platform experiences. New development paradigm for developers and content builder for marketers.
- Digital asset management system integration – Marketing teams can organize, optimize and deliver digital assets across channels through enterprise-ready integrations with Cloudinary and Frontify.
- Advanced search capabilities – Enhanced content discovery and customizable, personalized experience augmented by AI through Microsoft Azure Cognitive Search.
- Audience analysis, segmentation, and targeting – AI-assisted audience segmentation based on content consumption and expanded personalization by conversions and touchpoints.
Conscia, provider of the Digital Experience Graph (DXG), has been accepted into Contentstack’s Catalyst Program. Contentstack will be working with Conscia to bring headless personalization to their existing and prospective Content Experience Platform (CXP) customers. Conscia’s API-first DXG orchestrates personalized content across all customer touchpoints from a central point of control, giving business teams an intuitive way to manage personalization logic. Conscia and Contentstack are aligned on the principle that the logic for who sees what content on what channel and how that content is rendered on a specific screen, is a presentation concern, not that of the underlying content.
Conscia separates experience management from content management and sits on top of content sources such as CMSs, Commerce and Search platforms. UX and Marketing teams can get a channel, market, brand, and campaign centric view of the experience, and control the personalization logic without cluttering the content with ambiguous tags and/or hardcoding this logic on the front-end.
https://www.conscia.ai/ ■ https://www.contentstack.com
Searchspring, a provider of site search, merchandising and personalization, is supporting entrepreneurship through the rollout of two initiatives: discounted access to ecommerce technology for certified minority- and women-owned business enterprises (MWBEs) and accepting applications for a new Searchspring Ecommerce Accelerator program.
Designed to support the growth of pre-revenue and early-stage ecommerce companies, the Searchspring Ecommerce Accelerator helps brands with the technical capabilities required to become competitive. The program focuses on driving improved online-shopping experiences, greater conversion, increased satisfaction, and customer lifetime value. Searchspring supports the ecommerce sites of hundreds of established retailers – in being accepted into the Searchspring Ecommerce Accelerator, participating brands will enjoy the same search, category merchandising and personalization platform, at a fraction of the cost. The program includes:
- Discounted access to the search, merchandising and personalization platform for 12 months
- White-glove implementation with a dedicated onboarding specialist and account manager
- Quarterly Accelerator meet-ups focused on trending ecommerce topics
- Access to exclusive content and best practices via the Searchspring Academy.
Visit the Searchspring website to learn about the Ecommerce Accelerator program. MWBEs interested in gaining discounted access to Searchspring technology should contact the Searchspring sales team to begin the conversation.
Bounteous announced it’s collaborating with digital experience company Acquia to launch Customer Data Platform (CDP) QuickStart Packages. In order to help create effective customer engagements at all stages of the journey, Bounteous has rolled out a solution based on Acquia CDP that unifies customer profiles to deliver more personalized messaging and provide a unique cross-channel experience for customers. This solution helps marketing organizations deliver more relevant customer experiences by leveraging customer data and machine learning from the very start.
Acquia Customer Data Platform helps unlock customer data to generate rich insights that drive engagement. With Acquia CDP, Bounteous integrates data across systems and channels to create unified, enriched customer profiles. From there, the teams can orchestrate personalized messages and offers in real-time, delivering better customer experiences and helping to calculate the right level of investment to maximize return.To learn more about enhancing your customer experience, learn how Bounteous can help your brand define a CDP strategy.