MediaValet Inc., provider of cloud-native enterprise digital asset management (DAM) and creative operations software, and FFW, a global digital experience agency, announced a new partnership to enable enterprise organizations to achieve digital scale faster and with a higher degree of success.
As a global digital experience practitioner, FFW helps clients such as Pfizer, Panasonic and General Electric, unlock new capabilities, streamline control and achieve sustainable business impact. With their user and category structure, UI, easy-to-use API, scalability, and redundancy, compliance, and security, MediaValet was the chosen digital asset management partner to incorporate into FFW’s customers’ Digital Experience Platforms (DXPs). With this new partnership, FFW customers will be able to aggregate, secure, organize and access their digital assets as their organizations grow. Through out-of-the-box and deep custom integrations, facilitated by FFW, organizations will be able to support internal processes, streamline the creation of digital assets, and expedite the distribution of those assets to relevant audiences within a secure and redundant environment.
https://www.mediavalet.com/news/mediavalet-announces-partnership-with-global-digital-experience-agency-ffw/ ■ www.ffwagency.com
Vaimo, a full-service global omnichannel agency, announced a partnership with Contentful, a content platform for digital-first business. With the fast-paced changes in digital commerce, Vaimo has initiated this partnership to help merchants deliver great customer experiences across channels and devices.
Contentful unifies content in a single platform and structures it for use in any digital channel so digital teams can assemble content and deliver digital experiences faster and at scale. With an API-first approach, Contentful can be easily integrated with a company’s existing systems and extended through Contentful’s market-leading App Framework.
https://www.vaimo.com/ ■ https://www.contentful.com/
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., a cloud-based marketing technology software provider, announced that their Hawksearch software team is working alongside Luminos Labs to produce an Optimizely Commerce and Content Cloud B2C connector, available in the Optimizely marketplace in the coming weeks. Hawksearch provides advanced search, personalization, and recommendations for organizations on the Optimizely platform, and is already integrated and in use by several customers with the Optimizely B2C platform. The connector adds to Hawksearch’s library of integrations that include Salesforce B2B Commerce, Big Commerce, Magento, Sitefinity, and many others, enhancing the online buying experience and driving conversion through AI-powered search and insight driven recommendation strategies for enterprises.
https://www.bridgeline.com ■ https://www.luminoslabs.com
Liferay, Inc., which makes software that helps companies create digital experiences on web, mobile, and connected devices, released Liferay DXP 7.4. Liferay DXP 7.4 expands capabilities to help business users create, manage, and improve rich digital experiences, using data driven insights and low-code / no-code capabilities. Organizations can focus on reducing the cost to launch and maintain digital experiences. IT teams will also benefit as they can focus on delivering digitization on a large scale. Release highlights:
- Search Experiences: Blueprints. With low-code and no-code capabilities, such as Blueprints, on Liferay DXP 7.4, users can manage and create the experiences, and customize search behavior with the Liferay Enterprise Search Experiences application.
- Low Code Application Builder. Business users can also build their own applications. Users can leverage Liferay Objects to customize DXP, allowing users to create and manage objects, adding fields, object layouts, relationships, and define the scope for each custom object.
- Click to Chat Connector. Customers can communicate with sales and/or support reps through chatbot integration.
- Accessibility and SEO Audits. Check a page’s compliance for performance, accessibility, and search engine metadata.
- Auto-translation of Web Content. Content creators can save time by focusing on polishing automatically translated web content.
- DocuSign Integration
Acquia announced major updates to the Acquia Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP). These are aimed at accelerating the development and optimization of composable digital experiences by bringing together the workflows of siloed digital marketing and development teams within a single platform. Automated and machine learning features in both Drupal Cloud and Marketing Cloud, which together comprise Acquia Open DXP, make it easier to launch new websites, applications and marketing campaigns with modular components.
Updates to the Drupal Cloud developer experience streamline and connect workflows to help fusion teams with no-code/low-code solutions that span DevOps, WebOps, ContentOps and ExperienceOps.
- Acquia Code Studio: A new cloud-based development environment integrates with GitLab and Acquia Cloud IDE.
- Acquia Cloud Actions: A new, collaborative release management process automates the process of deploying and managing code to the Acquia Cloud environment.
- Acquia Digital Commerce Integrations: No-code Acquia Site Studio pre-built integration components make it possible for anyone to assemble digital commerce experiences, including rich product experiences with Acquia’s DAM and PIM.
Updates to Acquia Marketing Cloud, include features focused on composable machine learning, analytics, privacy and multi-tenant distributed marketing to support teams across CampaignOps and and MLOps.
Cloudflare, Inc. announced it will work with Microsoft, Yandex, and other search engines to help businesses get the most timely and relevant search results to their customers. By participating in the IndexNow.org initiative, Cloudflare will allow websites to automatically notify search engines whenever content is created, updated, or deleted so they can be more efficiently crawled. Now, all Cloudflare customers can ensure users see the most up-to-date version of their content, all with a single click.
Search engines use a complex network of bots to crawl the ever-changing content on the Internet so people can find relevant, timely content. Today, approximately 45% of Internet traffic comes from web crawlers and bots. To help improve the efficiency of crawlers on the web, Cloudflare launched Crawler Hints, an easy way to signal to bot developers when content has been changed or added to a site, so they can make more efficient choices about what to crawl. Website owners will be able to improve site performance by reducing unnecessary bot traffic and to provide timely content, which ultimately helps improve search rankings. Now, Cloudflare is using the IndexNow standard to bring Crawler Hints to major search engines.
https://blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-now-supports-indexnow/ ■ https://www.indexnow.org/index
Coveo, a Relevance Platform and applied AI provider that transforms digital experiences with AI-powered search, recommendations, and personalization, announced the acquisition of Qubit, a provider of AI personalization technology for merchandising teams to accelerate Coveo’s expansion into the UK and European markets.
Coveo and Qubit’s combined ecommerce experience provides solutions for retailers who need to compete as the digital shift accelerates and will help them meet new consumer expectations around relevance through AI. The combined offering will also help drive customer lifetime value, from acquisition, through conversion, and retention with the addition of tools for merchandisers to deploy their promotions, test what’s working, and rapidly iterate. The acquisition expands the Coveo Relevance Cloud to:
- Tap into AI Commerce Search that detects shopper intent and determines individual context
- Equip merchandising teams to shape the shopper journey, from personalized search to product and content recommendations, from guided browsing to product listing pages, optimized through A/B and Multivariate testing and analytics
- Engage shoppers from chatbot to mobile applications, from digital store to marketplaces, and enabled through plug-in UI components, headless API, and open commerce support
- Be relevant across the customer lifecycle with shared personalization across customer self-service, assisted support, and customer communities.
https://www.coveo.com/en/company/news-releases/2021/coveo-acquires-qubit ■ https://www.qubit.com
Conscia, a content intelligence platform, announced a partnership with Contentful, a content platform for digital-first business, coinciding with the launch of the Unify app. Purpose-built for new and existing Contentful customers, the Unify application joins together content from multiple Contentful spaces and other applications, and provides a unified API response for front-ends to enable a composable architecture for all digital channels.
Unify, powered by Conscia, sits on top of Contentful’s multi-space architecture and provides a no code way to assemble localized and personalized experiences for all channels to accelerate the digital supply chain. Unify’s ability to federate content, from legacy and siloed enterprise applications into Contentful’s global delivery infrastructure, capitalizes on Contentful’s ability to deliver content globally to all digital channels, such as web, mobile, voice, chatbots, call center and more. Many organizations currently undertaking the challenge of orchestrating content do so using custom GraphQL back-ends, application integration platforms and other home-grown architectures. Unify eliminates the need to build bespoke architectures to solve the challenge of digital experience orchestration.