Amplitude, a Digital Optimization System, introduced Amplitude Experiment, an experimentation solution combining customer behavior and product analytics. Amplitude Experiment provides organizations an end-to-end experimentation and delivery workflow that integrates customer data into every step from generating a hypothesis to targeting users to measuring results. Organizations can run higher impact A/B tests and remotely configure experiences for key segments.
Organizations can get stuck in low-value activities that don’t drive growth, like testing small tweaks to copy and color changes or using basic on/off toggling to manage new feature release risk, or they waste resources and time on experiments that are doomed to fail, like starting from a weak hypothesis or not being able to reach the right segments. The Behavioral Graph and Amplitude’s Digital Optimization System, Amplitude Experiment addresses these challenges by resolving the underlying issues of experiment design, targeting, identity resolution and analysis. With the Amplitude Experiment solution, organizations have a complete learning and growth loop from insight to action to testing and delivery in a single system.
- Amplitude Analytics identifies problems, uncovers opportunities, and measures impact.
- Amplitude Recommend matches the right messages, content, and items to each individual user.
- Amplitude Experiment tests bets and serves the best experience to customers.
Widen launched upgrades to the Widen Collective, its platform that combines digital asset management (DAM) and product information management (PIM) into one solution. The Collective equips brands to bring together product data, marketing content, and digital assets, send them anywhere their customers shop, and automate the steps in that process. The upgrades will help brands establish a product content supply chain that minimizes manual steps. Marketing teams often struggle to bring products to market efficiently when the required product data, marketing content, and digital assets are siloed in multiple systems and files. The Widen Collective offers a central place to assemble, manage, and distribute all product information. Upgrades include:
- Product hierarchies. Marketers can categorize their product catalog into a hierarchy with product brands, families, and lines that is reflective of what customers see online.
- Product variants. When marketers update specs like dimensions, weight, and materials for a “parent” product, the new data automatically cascades to every product variant in that family.
- Auto-updating portals. Users can configure portals to automatically ingest the newest product assets based on metadata rules.
- E-commerce syndication bundle. Brands can purchase Widen’s combined DAM and PIM solution in a bundle with Productsup, an e-commerce syndication platform.
Globaledit, provider of creative workflow management solutions, helps creative teams produce and distribute content. Globaledit’s cloud based digital asset management platform already provided project management for creatives and marketers focused on producing visual Assets. Now, the company announced a way for creative and marketing teams to automate steps throughout the entire creative & marketing workflow. Globaledit’s Marketplace and Workflow Automation Recipes optimize workflow through the complete lifecycle of an asset, ingest to distribution. This allows users to create workflow rules based on business logic to automate tasks within production processes and demonstrate how the entire technology stack can communicate.
Globaledit’s Marketplace allows organizations to choose from hundreds of apps that natively integrate with Globaledit. The Globaledit marketplace encompasses turnkey integrations with partners across project management, digital asset management and content management systems. Globaledit also is introducing iterations of existing features, including:
- Projects allow for a customizable dashboard so project managers, creative leaders or stakeholders can manage workflows across multiple productions, teams & product lines.
- Sync 2.0, new additions to Globaledit’s Sync tool allow creatives to automatically sync full capture sessions.
- Enhanced Search allows users to search for assets via metadata with expandable search terms and asset recommendations.
Bridgeline Digital, Inc., a provider of cloud-based Marketing Technology software, announced that it entered into an agreement to acquire Hawksearch, an intelligent product search and recommendation engine. Hawksearch’s AI-powered technology helps online retailers engage customers and convert more sales with personalized site search and intelligent recommendations that connect customers with hyper-relevant products and boost online revenue.
Hawksearch’s capabilities fit into Bridgeline’s eCommerce360 strategy to help its customers increase traffic, conversion and average order size with an intelligent recommendation dashboard and a broad suite of Apps. Hawksearch integrates with multiple ecommerce and content management platforms, including BigCommerce, Salesforce B2B, Sitecore, Optimizely and many others, adding to Bridgeline’s partner network.
https://www.bridgeline.com ▪︎ https://www.hawksearch.com
Voicify has released the third major update to the platform since its inception in 2017. Voicify 3.0 is notable in its delivery of features that categorize it as an enterprise solution, sitting within the ecosystem of digital platforms responsible for managing the customer experience. In 3.0, Voicify enables brands to engage customers as individuals through personalization and connectivity to systems like CRM, PIM, CMS etc. Conditional logic available within Voicify ranges from simple session information (first time versus returning) to specific user data (like transaction history).
Additionally, Voicify makes it easier for brands to get started in voice with the advent of VUX (Voice User Experience) Spark Templates. Spark is the componentry of Voicify that allows for the templatization of conversation flows that may be re-usable into an even simpler UI. To further support quick and simple voice app spin up, Voicify created a marketplace where VUX Spark Templates and Integrations are available to be added to customer voice apps. This release establishes over 100 major features to the platform and is immediately accessible.
Expert.ai announced advanced features enhancing analysis capabilities through its cloud-based natural language (NL) API. The new extension addresses one of the biggest challenges artificial intelligence developers face in the NL ecosystem – extracting emotions in large-scale texts and identifying stylometric data driving a complete fingerprint of content.
The expert.ai NL API captures a range of 117 different traits, providing a rich emotional and behavioral taxonomy. Emotional Traits are categorized into 8 different groups (anger, fear, disgust, sadness, happiness, joy, nostalgia, shame…). Behavioral Traits are divided into 7 groups (sociality, action, openness, consciousness, ethics, indulgence and capability) and the API assigns 3 levels of polarity (low, fair, high) to further indicate the level of each trait extracted.
The emotions and traits extension can be useful to make media content categorization more effective by capturing new needs or advancing analytics by providing more detailed forecasting and enabling more effective recommendation tailoring for e-commerce. The expert.ai NL API writeprint extension performs a deep linguistic style analysis (or stylometric analysis) ranging from document readability and vocabulary richness to verb types and tenses, registers, sentence structure and grammar. Compare multiple documents to identify unique writing style and author invariants to streamline authorship analysis, establish the author of a specific text or isolate characteristics such as education level.
Adobe introduced innovations across Adobe Experience Cloud, unveiling new enterprise applications with Adobe Journey Optimizer and Adobe Customer Journey Analytics, its next generation Real-time Customer Data Platform (CDP), its Marketing System of Record through the integration of Workfront, and new Adobe Experience Platform capabilities to deliver real-time personalization and new content and intelligent commerce capabilities:
- New Adobe Journey Optimizer: is designed to help marketers optimize the customer journey across any outbound or inbound customer touchpoint.
- Next Generation Adobe Real-time CDP: is architected for first-party, data-driven customer acquisition and engagement. The B2B edition of Adobe Real-time CDP allows customers to bring together both individual and account profiles.
- New Customer Journey Analytics: allow brands to integrate and standardize their online and offline customer data to visualize it in a unified view.
- New Marketing System of Record: Adobe’s new Marketing System of Record will be the single source of truth for connecting and managing work across the marketing lifecycle.
- Adobe Experience Manager: includes Headless Content Management System (CMS) capabilities. The new Adobe Experience Manager Assets Essentials will become the default asset management capability.
- New Adobe Commerce Capabilities: With Adobe Sensei, Product Recommendations unlock ways for customers to discover products, and Live Search delivers fast, relevant results.
- New Adobe Experience Platform Collection Enterprise: allows companies to use Adobe’s distributed, edge network for collecting data and sending it to Adobe’s applications and platform or any other system. And the new lightweight data collection SDKs help ensure that applications are highly performant.
SoundHound Inc., a provider of voice AI and conversational intelligence technologies, has announced the expansion of its Houndify Voice AI platform to 22 languages. Now, developers employing Houndify can add conversational intelligence to their products and services for users across the globe. The company also announced plans to add over 100 languages and variations as part of its commitment to provide the most comprehensive voice AI solution to brands and users everywhere. Companies seeking to create omnichannel voice experiences can now access the majority of the languages their customers speak, including Spanish, Portuguese, French, Indian-accented English, German, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew, and more.
Houndify’s voice recognition is the result of a combination of Speech-to-Meaning and Deep Meaning Understanding technologies. Advancements in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) enable the Houndify Voice AI platform to track speech in real-time, understanding the meaning even before the user has finished speaking and delivering the smartest voice experience possible. Developers interested in exploring the Houndify platform can visit Houndify.com to register for a free account or visit our blog.