HubSpot introduced new features and updates to help businesses meet the challenges brought on by the COVID-19 crisis and seize new opportunities in the post-pandemic world. The additions include an enterprise sales CRM, a scalable contacts pricing model, expanded personalization functionality, and more — giving companies greater ability to unify their marketing, sales, and service efforts and build a delightful customer experience. Today’s announcements include:
- Sales Hub Enterprise — an enterprise sales CRM with custom objects, advanced permissions, and sophisticated reporting, as well as enhanced sales acceleration tools and configure-price-quote functionality.
- Scalable pricing — a new pricing model that enables companies to only pay for the contacts they actively market to.
- Upgrades to Marketing Hub, including advanced personalization tools, a new report builder, and custom objects.
- Service Hub enhancements, such as logged-in visitor identification, help desk automation, and team management functionality, in addition to a multi-language knowledge base.
- Improvements to the HubSpot ecosystem, including a redesigned Solutions Directory and new remote work integrations in the App Marketplace.
To learn more about the product announcements HubSpot made at INBOUND, please visit:
Umbraco announce Umbraco Uno, a one-stop web platform based on the open source Umbraco content management system (CMS). Umbraco Uno simplifies the increasingly complex CMS space to enable non-technical marketers and creative agencies to easily build and maintain customized websites without designers or developers who are increasingly difficult and expensive to hire. Umbraco Uno is the latest offering in the Umbraco family, which also includes Umbraco CMS, Umbraco Cloud and Umbraco Heartcore. Umbraco Uno ships with the editor-friendly features the fully functional Umbraco CMS offers, including additional widgets with block editing and a selection of themes that can be customized without coding. Umbraco Uno enables marketers to:
- Customize the design look, feel and vision, with pre-made content widgets and easy-to-manage settings
- Add, update, copy, delete, schedule and preview content, including moving back and forth between different parts of the website
- Support SEO needs, customizable Social Cards and automatic scaling for multi-device looks
- Integrate best-of-breed third-party applications such as customer relationship management (CRM) and e-commerce
- Build prototypes to rapidly test campaign sites or landing pages to see how they would perform live.
In addition, as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, Umbraco Uno handles the web hosting and updates, ensures the site is secure, and offers services and support for those needing more help, including in-edit experience for improved onboarding. Umbraco Uno is available in four scalable options: starter, standard, professional and enterprise.
Bloomreach announced the availability of a new ‘Commerce Experience Accelerator’ for SAP Commerce Cloud that allows businesses to quickly connect to the Bloomreach Experience Platform (brX) to create personalized digital buying experiences for their customers. This new accelerator consists of three major components:
- a Commerce Connector, which is a GraphQL-based front-end integration that enables SAP Commerce Cloud to run headless,
- a Product Feed Connector, to utilize the product feed from SAP Commerce and import into the brX Search and Merchandising modules, and
- React-based SPA Reference Storefronts for B2B and B2C to enable companies to go-live fast. Bloomreach, through its React, Vue and Angular SDKs, supports SAP Spartacus and other SPAs seamlessly while providing choice and flexibility for enterprise customers.
Episerver announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Optimizely. Bringing together Episerver‘s ability to create digital experiences through content and commerce with Optimizely‘s ability to experiment and optimize across touchpoints lets marketers build experiences that get smarter over time. Subject to customary closing conditions and attainment of regulatory clearances, the acquisition is expected to close in Q4 of 2020. Until such closing, the companies will continue to operate independently. The combination creates a unique system of differentiation to:
- Inspire Innovation: Running better experiments across both front-end layouts and back-end logic, with easy-to-use tailored recommendations.
- Increase agility: Gaining real-time answers accelerates collaboration and creates more responsive customer experiences for improved lead generation.
- Improve outcomes: Measuring outcomes of different options allows digital teams to orchestrate unique digital experiences for each customer.
Bounteous announced the creation of the Bounteous Connector for Magento Commerce and Adobe Experience Manager Assets. Developed by Bounteous in collaboration with Adobe, the connector provides a seamless workflow between Magento Commerce stores and Adobe Experience Manager Assets giving Magento Commerce merchants digital asset management capabilities. It accelerates the process by synchronizing product images to Experience Manager Assets and substituting image rendering used by the Commerce Cloud Integration Framework Connector so images are pulled from the Experience Manager rather than Magento for faster delivery. The integrated systems are managed by unified workflows. With the connector, commerce managers have access to Adobe Experience Manager Assets while maintaining standard Magento Commerce workflows. Implementations gain improvement in SEO and SEM by consolidating metadata imported in Experience Manager upon asset creation.