Voicify has released the third major update to the platform since its inception in 2017. Voicify 3.0 is notable in its delivery of features that categorize it as an enterprise solution, sitting within the ecosystem of digital platforms responsible for managing the customer experience. In 3.0, Voicify enables brands to engage customers as individuals through personalization and connectivity to systems like CRM, PIM, CMS etc. Conditional logic available within Voicify ranges from simple session information (first time versus returning) to specific user data (like transaction history).
Additionally, Voicify makes it easier for brands to get started in voice with the advent of VUX (Voice User Experience) Spark Templates. Spark is the componentry of Voicify that allows for the templatization of conversation flows that may be re-usable into an even simpler UI. To further support quick and simple voice app spin up, Voicify created a marketplace where VUX Spark Templates and Integrations are available to be added to customer voice apps. This release establishes over 100 major features to the platform and is immediately accessible.
Expert.ai announced advanced features enhancing analysis capabilities through its cloud-based natural language (NL) API. The new extension addresses one of the biggest challenges artificial intelligence developers face in the NL ecosystem – extracting emotions in large-scale texts and identifying stylometric data driving a complete fingerprint of content.
The expert.ai NL API captures a range of 117 different traits, providing a rich emotional and behavioral taxonomy. Emotional Traits are categorized into 8 different groups (anger, fear, disgust, sadness, happiness, joy, nostalgia, shame…). Behavioral Traits are divided into 7 groups (sociality, action, openness, consciousness, ethics, indulgence and capability) and the API assigns 3 levels of polarity (low, fair, high) to further indicate the level of each trait extracted.
The emotions and traits extension can be useful to make media content categorization more effective by capturing new needs or advancing analytics by providing more detailed forecasting and enabling more effective recommendation tailoring for e-commerce. The expert.ai NL API writeprint extension performs a deep linguistic style analysis (or stylometric analysis) ranging from document readability and vocabulary richness to verb types and tenses, registers, sentence structure and grammar. Compare multiple documents to identify unique writing style and author invariants to streamline authorship analysis, establish the author of a specific text or isolate characteristics such as education level.
Adobe introduced innovations across Adobe Experience Cloud, unveiling new enterprise applications with Adobe Journey Optimizer and Adobe Customer Journey Analytics, its next generation Real-time Customer Data Platform (CDP), its Marketing System of Record through the integration of Workfront, and new Adobe Experience Platform capabilities to deliver real-time personalization and new content and intelligent commerce capabilities:
- New Adobe Journey Optimizer: is designed to help marketers optimize the customer journey across any outbound or inbound customer touchpoint.
- Next Generation Adobe Real-time CDP: is architected for first-party, data-driven customer acquisition and engagement. The B2B edition of Adobe Real-time CDP allows customers to bring together both individual and account profiles.
- New Customer Journey Analytics: allow brands to integrate and standardize their online and offline customer data to visualize it in a unified view.
- New Marketing System of Record: Adobe’s new Marketing System of Record will be the single source of truth for connecting and managing work across the marketing lifecycle.
- Adobe Experience Manager: includes Headless Content Management System (CMS) capabilities. The new Adobe Experience Manager Assets Essentials will become the default asset management capability.
- New Adobe Commerce Capabilities: With Adobe Sensei, Product Recommendations unlock ways for customers to discover products, and Live Search delivers fast, relevant results.
- New Adobe Experience Platform Collection Enterprise: allows companies to use Adobe’s distributed, edge network for collecting data and sending it to Adobe’s applications and platform or any other system. And the new lightweight data collection SDKs help ensure that applications are highly performant.
SoundHound Inc., a provider of voice AI and conversational intelligence technologies, has announced the expansion of its Houndify Voice AI platform to 22 languages. Now, developers employing Houndify can add conversational intelligence to their products and services for users across the globe. The company also announced plans to add over 100 languages and variations as part of its commitment to provide the most comprehensive voice AI solution to brands and users everywhere. Companies seeking to create omnichannel voice experiences can now access the majority of the languages their customers speak, including Spanish, Portuguese, French, Indian-accented English, German, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew, and more.
Houndify’s voice recognition is the result of a combination of Speech-to-Meaning and Deep Meaning Understanding technologies. Advancements in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) enable the Houndify Voice AI platform to track speech in real-time, understanding the meaning even before the user has finished speaking and delivering the smartest voice experience possible. Developers interested in exploring the Houndify platform can visit Houndify.com to register for a free account or visit our blog.
Moz, Inc., provider of search engine optimization technology, announced the launch of a Performance Metrics suite, a new beta feature within the Site Crawl toolset in Moz Pro. The Performance Metrics suite saves Moz Pro customers time with the ability to analyze thousands of URLs of their choosing directly within their SEO platform. The new feature also provides insights on how to improve overall on-site user experience.
The launch comes ahead of Google’s planned algorithm changes. Beginning this summer, ranking factors will include a new signal called “Page Experience,” incorporating Core Web Vitals, in addition to basic search signals. Core Web Vitals are a subset of factors that Google considers important in a page’s overall user experience in relation to a site’s loading speed, interactivity and stability. The Performance Metrics beta pulls in all Core Web Vitals using Google’s Lighthouse API, as well as additional performance metrics that can improve the page experience for end users. Customers are able to:
- Analyze thousands of pages in bulk per month
- Compare mobile versus desktop performance scores
- View performance data alongside additional search data
- Understand opportunities for performance improvement
- Receive insights from Moz‘s Search Scientists on how to fix issues and why they matter
Widen, maker of digital asset management (DAM) and product information management (PIM) software, and 1WorldSync, a provider of omnichannel product content solutions, announced the formation of an image capture partnership. Snap36, a recent acquisition of 1WorldSync focused on 360° product experiences, will serve as Widen’s partner for DAM and PIM clients who need 360° spin imagery to provide 3D experiences for e-commerce. The partnership will enable B2B and B2C brands to rapidly create, upload, tag, and publish 360° imagery.
Snap36’s physical-to-digital content creation process that leverages robotic equipment and workflow software. The resulting “spinset” of 24 to 92 images creates a flip-book effect as the shopper rotates the image. It also can capture the motion of an object like an opening car door or reclining chair.
360° spinsets can be added to Widen’s DAM+PIM system, the Widen Collective, where product data, marketing content, and digital assets are assembled before being listed on e-commerce platforms. The Collective natively supports 360° images, meaning that brands do not require additional tools. Clients that use the 1WorldSync Item Management platform for syndication to retailers and distributors can pull 360° product images and other digital assets directly from the Collective by simply providing URLs that point to the Collective.
https://www.widen.com ▪︎ https://www.1worldsync.com
Arc XP announced the launch of its eCommerce platform, Arc Commerce, which equips brand marketers with the tools and capabilities to build deeper relationships with consumers through brand storytelling and drive omnichannel revenue goals. Arc XP cloud-native digital experience platform brings together headless CMS, headless commerce, and a front-end storefront experience. Arc Commerce builds on Arc’s subscriptions platform and features:
- Marketer-first design which emphasizes ease-of-use and control so marketers can build and execute on their commerce strategy without having to rely on development and design teams.
- Seamless integration that draws on the benefits of a SaaS environment, allowing large or scaling businesses to launch new commerce experiences quickly and with minimal interruption for the business.
- Merchandising capabilities like real-time inventory management, auction and bidding capabilities, sophisticated product information management (PIM) as well as a headless API that allows brands to create omnichannel B2C experiences.
- Enhanced testing and targeting for campaigns and offers, advanced audience segmentation and targeting capabilities, identity management, customer service, and a payment infrastructure that supports many different gateways for global sales.
Myplanet announced it has joined the MACH Alliance, the group of independent tech companies dedicated to advocating for open technology ecosystems. Myplanet was an early pioneer in the headless and composable technology space, having specialized in their implementation since its founding in 2009. Joining the MACH Alliance is another public step forward in Myplanet’s mission to advocate for and support the use of composable and headless technology. Myplanet already partners with multiple MACH Alliance members including Amplience, commercetools, Algolia, and Contentful. Joining the Alliance means more opportunity for Myplanet customers to access best-of-breed technology for building custom digital experiences.
This announcement follows Myplanet launching six pre-composed solutions that help large retailers and direct-to-consumer brands execute more quickly while building high-quality customer experiences. A common challenge with MACH architecture is the time required to connect multiple platforms in a custom digital experience. Myplanet’s pre-composed solutions offer speed to execution while freeing up resources for brands to customize their unique experience differentiators with best-in-class headless and composable technology.