Acquia announced new integrations for its digital asset management solution, Acquia DAM, that expand its brand management capabilities. These integrations — with Acquia Campaign Studio, Adobe Stock, and Google Translate reduce the complexity of maintaining a consistent brand experience across digital channels.
Acquia DAM is now integrated with Acquia Campaign Studio, the company’s marketing automation solution. The integration leverages Acquia’s instant search connector tool, so once a user is authenticated in the DAM connector within Campaign Studio, they can search, view, and select the asset of their choice within Campaign Studio’s email and landing page builders. Pictures in email and landing page builders dynamically change when updated in Acquia DAM.
An Adobe Stock integration automatically syncs a customer’s newly licensed Adobe Stock assets with Acquia DAM, bringing in essential metadata and offering smoother workflows. Creative pros can choose which types of Adobe Stock assets to monitor and sync, and the integration handles file copying and categorization in Acquia DAM. Customers can now use Google Translate to automatically translate text from selected metadata fields within Acquia DAM. The DAM automatically repopulates these fields with translated content in up to 20 languages.
Uniform announced the addition of new CMS capabilities to its Uniform Visual Workspace, to expand the basic concept of a CMS from a single-source content repository to unified, multi-source one. This enables brands to leverage content from any source without writing any integration logic, setting up unreliable data synchronization processes, or moving content into yet another repository. In the Visual Workspace, mapping fields from different content sources is done without developer involvement. Localization, versioning and asset management are now part of the Visual Workspace.
For brands who already have one or more CMSs in place, this creates an opportunity to work with a single content model that spans those systems, along with any other content sources they use – be they legacy, monolithic, composable, or bespoke. With generative AI integrated throughout the Visual Workspace, new content can be created almost instantly. Uniform provides guardrails that ensure generative AI is creating accurate, on-brand content, using the language models you choose.
ActionIQ, an Enterprise Customer Data Platform, announced the launch of CXAI, a suite of AI-enabled solutions purpose-built for customer experience (CX), marketing, and data teams. The first CXAI release introduces two modules, CXAI Data and CXAI Content. Together, these capabilities are meant to help marketers deliver personalized creative content to individual audience members.
- GenAI Audiences. An audience co-pilot for marketers, bringing a natural language interface to GenAI for marketers to build audiences, analyze performance, and uncover insights. Marketers can design the audiences and experiences they want, in their own language, without requiring SQL or data expertise.
- AI Decisioning & Analytics. A new decisioning engine for personalizing customer experiences. AI Decisioning makes recommendations and optimizes for the best audience, products, offers, lookalikes, channel preference, and more. AI Decisioning can use out-of-the-box models, custom models, or in-house models.
CXAI Content. Today, we are announcing an exciting new partnership with Typeface, a generative AI platform for enterprise content creation. With ActionIQ CXAI Content and Typeface Multimodal Content Hub integration, marketers and designers create customized, on-brand content that aligns with ActionIQ’s audiences, and can be activated across any channel.
Typeface, a generative AI platform for enterprise content creation, and Microsoft today announced an AI-powered experience within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, a customer data platform and journey orchestration solution, aimed at transforming how marketers work by reducing the complexities of end-to-end campaign management and enhancing marketer productivity and ROI.
To use this AI-powered experience in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, marketing teams can simply type their desired campaign outcome in their own words or upload an existing brief. Copilot then responds by generating a central project board that recommends and connects everything needed for the campaign, including audience data, journey orchestration, and channels – all in the flow of work. While creating their campaign, marketers will have access to Typeface, so they can generate and curate on-brand content directly within Dynamics 365 Customer Insights. For Dynamics 365 Customer Insights customers, an early access public preview, will be released in the first quarter of 2024.
Bloomreach, a platform fueling e-commerce experiences, today announced their partnership with Spryker, a composable commerce platform for sophisticated use cases in B2B Commerce, Enterprise Marketplaces, and Thing Commerce. With the partnership, Bloomreach users will be able to leverage Spryker’s composable, API based functionalities to constantly improve their digital and marketplace experience. From content management and product discovery to customer engagement, Spryker’s deep market knowledge will provide Bloomreach business users with the tools and support they need to achieve true personalization and capture revenue.
Bloomreach has always prioritized composable commerce and its impact in the e-commerce space. The partnership with Spryker is a testament to that and will deliver value to Bloomreach customers by providing access to Spryker’s diverse community of technical and solution partners, as well as a strong team of experts. Through Spryker’s composable API based functionalities, customers will be able to constantly improve their digital and marketplace experiences while creating flexible tech stacks that will drive revenue and growth across the e-commerce ecosystem.
https://www.bloomreach.com/en/news/2023/bloomreach-partners-with-spryker-to-unlock-a-new-level-of-composable-commerce ■ https://spryker.com
Optimizely, a digital experience platform provider, announced a new operating system for marketing practitioners built on its digital experience platform: Optimizely One. Optimizely One is enriched through a single, unified workflow accelerated by AI, making it simpler for marketers to create, manage, deliver, and optimize content all in one place with a:
Composable and decoupled stack:
- CMS SaaS Core: Design entire web experiences with a low/no-code interface, and benefit from automatic upgrades, SLAs, and managed services
- Graph: Aggregate content from any source, manage it from a single hub, and deliver it to any channel, app or device
- Visual Experience Builder: Apply pre-built templates and customer data to create and preview engaging experiences via a new editor.
- Experiment Collaboration: Manage every aspect of your experimentation program with a purpose-built tool
- Omnichannel Authoring: Create content once and pull it into multiple content types and formats, to deliver to any channel
Embedded AI capabilities:
- Opal, a new identity for AI: Engage with Optimizely’s AI to surface insights, review recommendations, create new content.
- Partnership with Writer: Utilize business-focused language learning models (LLMs) to create enhanced AI-generated content that includes specific industry knowledge.
Adobe announced the availability of the all-new Adobe Experience Manager Sites, Adobe’s content management system (CMS) for enterprises. The enterprise application includes new capabilities that allow businesses to test and optimize web content to drive conversions and deliver better site speeds with optimized boiler plate code, phased page rendering, persistent caching and continual real-user monitoring. Word processing tools like Microsoft Word and Google Docs enable anyone to create and edit web pages.
The Adobe Experience Manager Sites delivers:
- Increased site performance: Experience Manager Sites comes with Adobe-developed performance tools – including optimized boilerplate code that gives developers a starting point, phased page rendering to ensure every page’s most prominent parts load first, persistence caching to avoid content loading delays, and continual real-user monitoring.
- Web content optimization: New built-in experimentation tools help marketing teams quickly test brand experiences to better understand which content is driving engagements.
- Simplified authoring: Content management is now faster and more accessible for all marketers through document-based authoring. The Adobe Experience Manager CMS enables any marketer to create and edit webpages with Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
- Adobe Sensei GenAI: delivers LLM-agnostic tools for brands to write and modify copy in a brand’s voice within existing workflows.
Sitecore, a provider of digital experience software, announced new offerings as part of its cloud-based digital experience platform. The new solutions, XM Cloud Plus and Sitecore Accelerate, are designed to help brands simplify their move to the cloud. With the launch of XM Cloud Plus, an extended digital-experience solution that brings together content management, AI-powered search, personalization, customer data management and analytics. Features include:
- Content Creation and Management: User-friendly tools that allow teams to efficiently produce, optimize, and deliver captivating content to the right audience at the right time.
- AI-Powered Search and Content Recommendations: Includes dynamic personalization and targeting strategies, offering omnichannel personalization, intelligent search recommendations, and access to personalization development tools.
- Omnichannel Content Center: Teams can now efficiently manage all digital customer touchpoints from a single, unified content repository.
- Seamless Integrations and Connectivity: XM Cloud Plus can be easily implemented within an existing tech stack.
- Form Builder: Our drag and drop form builder for XM Cloud and XM Cloud Plus, provides a way to add data capture forms to their pages and components.
Sitecore also launched Sitecore Accelerate, to guide Sitecore XM and Sitecore XP customers to either XM Cloud or XM Cloud Plus and XC customers to OrderCloud.