NewsCred announced the launch of Welcome, a software solution for marketing work management, strategic campaign planning, collaborative content creation, and real-time performance measurement, all of which is underpinned by a differentiated integration framework. Off the back of this product launch, NewsCred will be changing its name to Welcome, with the full rebrand to be complete in Q1 of 2021.
Welcome, a NewsCred brand, delivers a suite of functionality, including: global calendars and shared briefs for strategic planning; capacity planning and time tracking to maximize resources; content editors and intelligent workflows to accelerate campaigns and content creation; native publishing and digital asset management to govern distribution and reuse; as well as content and campaign performance analytics for real-time measurement. All of these modules are underpinned by an API and integration marketplace consisting of hundreds of no-code connectors — a framework designed to offer strategic integrations for every phase of the marketing process. Welcome refers to this complete technology set as its Marketing Orchestration Platform.
SMASHDOCs, a development and sales platform for collaborative word processing projects, announced a new solution that simplifies and accelerates collaboration in creating, negotiating, and signing contracts. SMASHDOCs’ Contract Drafting Projects allows all contract project stakeholders to work collaboratively from the first draft to eSigning. The new solution is suitable for medium-sized companies or large corporations, including insurance, banking, finance companies, as well as other industries.
The draft contract is stored online and every action is logged and audit-proof. It is also possible to add legally compliant, digital signatures without having to leave the online contract. At the end of the drafting process, the digitally signed contract and a clearly documented history of the entire drafting process are archived in PDF. Negotiations with other stakeholders can be conducted online via the platform or via exporting a Word version of the draft contract and re-importing the modified Word document with comments from the relevant parties.
The new solution ensures that every single step in the drafting process is transparent and traceable. SMASHDOCs simplifies workflows with section-by-section versioning, which makes sure that the entire contract drafting team knows precisely when and where an amendment has been suggested and whether it has been adopted or not. A second feature, intelligent change tracking, helps ensure no project stakeholder will miss or overlook modifications because it automatically highlights all of the changes that are new to the respective viewer (Adaptive Redlining). SMASHDOCs’ comment function facilitates detailed discussions about contract content in real time, including confidential exchanges between selected users. Metadata, such as the start date of the contract, interest rates, prices and bank transfer information can be tagged in the online contract, allowing contracts to be generated in a contract management system once negotiations have been completed without manual input. The system can also generate self-executing “Smart Contracts.”
Altova announced the release of Version 2021 of its MissionKit desktop developer tools and server software. This new version includes numerous new features and improvements, including a new XBRL Taxonomy Manager that provides easy, centralized taxonomy installation and management across all XBRL-enabled products; data mapping for SWIFT messages; improvements for editing in JSON Grid View; attaching files to PDF during report generation; and more. In version 2021 Altova MapForce now also supports mapping SWIFT data to or from any other MapForce-supported format, including databases, XML, JSON, other EDI formats.
Some additional new features:
- JSON Grid View was introduced in XMLSpy last year, and in this latest release has undergone some significant updates and enhancements. Some of the improvements for editing in JSON Grid View in XMLSpy include new entry helpers, additional copy/paste options, mouse-over tool tips, easy options for working with very large files, and more.
- While MapForce has long supported conversion of EDI messages to XML by graphically mapping EDI fields to a target XML Schema, Version 2021 takes this capability further. In response to numerous customer requests, one-click conversion of EDI to XML in MapForce without the need for loading a target XSD or mapping fields is now a reality.
- Customers often request the ability to attach files to a PDF during report generation in StyleVision. Examples include high-resolution images, source files, other document formats such as .docx, and so on. StyleVision 2021 now makes this possible.
Algolia announced Algolia AI, a suite of AI tools that enables businesses of all sizes to create always-optimized, personalized digital experiences with less manual tuning and curation. Algolia AI, designed using trillions of searches, is packaged inside an easy-to-use and flexible API. Algolia removes the complexity of implementing AI while giving companies the ability to deeply customize and control the end user experience. Algolia AI search and discovery capabilities include:
- Algolia Answers: Combines Algolia’s tunable relevance with AI-driven natural language and real-world understanding. Built on top of technology from Algolia and OpenAI, Algolia Answers addresses the most difficult natural language questions, finding the answer that best responds to the searcher’s question.
- Algolia Understand: Detects the actions consumers want to take and the items they seek through human-like Natural Language Understanding (NLU). Through advanced understanding of numbers and named entities, consumers can move from search to conversion quickly, without needing to refine or update search requests.
- Dynamic Synonym Suggestions: Improves the user experience by analyzing search patterns and recommending new synonyms that will deliver the most relevant results. Dynamic Synonym Suggestions makes it easier to choose the right synonyms by giving clear context for its recommendations.
- Dynamic Re-Ranking: Leverages AI to analyze consumer actions on websites and mobile apps to boost results for each query. Dynamic Re-Ranking also gives granular control to the business user, and complements Algolia’s personalization and merchandising functionalities.
- Personalization: Utilizes AI to analyze individual consumers’ actions to build dynamic, high-fidelity user profiles. Algolia Personalization activates those profiles to deliver a unique digital experience tailored to each consumer whether they search or browse, based on previous interactions with the website including purchases, additions to carts and wishlists, and page and video views.
Algolia AI is available now.