Vodori, creator of cloud-based software that helps life science companies get regulated content to market, announced two new products: Pepper Folio, a sales enablement platform, and Pepper Insights, an embedded analytics solution. These new cloud software applications extend the capabilities of Vodori’s Pepper Cloud Product Suite, which delivers a complete content management solution to life sciences companies. The Pepper Cloud family of products help life science companies streamline how marketing, medical, legal and regulatory professionals work together.
Once advertising, promotional, and scientific content has been approved in Pepper Flow, it is automatically available in Pepper Folio so sales reps and MSLs always have access to the latest content for engaging healthcare providers and key opinion leaders. When in the field, reps and MSLs can use Pepper Folio to curate content collections, eDetail on the spot, and share content after engagements to stay connected. Throughout the content lifecycle, teams are able to pull a wide range of data sets from Pepper Insights–from average content review times to which content sales reps are using most to drive high-value content creation and optimize their internal processes.
Obie, a knowledge base software and support accelerator, announced the launch of three enterprise-focused enhancements to its knowledge management platform, with the purpose of facilitating easy and powerful knowledge sharing across teams using Slack.
First, Obie is introducing compatibility with Slack Enterprise Grid (SEG), a solution for larger organizations that brings multiple interconnected workspaces together. SEG is used to manage the security and governance functionality required in such complex structures.
Second, Obie is improving upon the FAQ knowledge base with enterprise-ready permissioning management. This means delivering a dedicated FAQ knowledge format with the needs of enterprises that communicate and collaborate over Slack.
Third, the company is launching a major version upgrade (5.0) to its core search algorithm, with the aim of driving greater speed for enterprise-level support applications. This also brings improved search results with less bias than before.
Blue Prism announced the availability of Blue Prism intelligent automation software in AWS Marketplace, giving Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Blue Prism customers another avenue for automation in the cloud. The listing includes Blue Prism on an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) instance with a set number of digital workers, plus connectors for Amazon Textract, Amazon Rekognition, and Amazon Comprehend machine learning capabilities. The Blue Prism offering in AWS Marketplace gives customers an easy way to purchase digital worker licenses and start automating faster via AWS. It includes:
- Blue Prism Enterprise license for either 1, 3, or 5 digital workers for one year, plus the ability to add more as needed. Digital workers come equipped with embedded AWS machine learning capabilities, including:
- Amazon Comprehend: A natural language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning to find insights and relationships in text.
- Amazon Rekognition: A service that makes it easy to add image and video analysis to users’ applications using proven, scalable, deep learning technology that requires no machine learning expertise to use.
- Amazon Textract: A managed machine learning service that automatically extracts printed text, handwriting, and other data from scanned documents that goes beyond simple optical character recognition (OCR) to identify, understand, and extract data from forms and tables.
- Access to resources, tutorials, and training materials that demonstrate work queues and possible automations. Users just need an AWS account to get started.