At their annual Adobe Summit Adobe announced new capabilities powered by Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s artificial intelligence (AI) engine, that are embedded throughout Adobe Experience Cloud. These new capabilities – which enable businesses to deliver seamless customer journeys – build upon hundreds of AI and machine learning (ML) innovations that are already embedded throughout Adobe’s products. Over 80% of Adobe Experience Cloud customers already use AI features to power their digital experiences. The AI capabilities announced today include product recommendations, live search results, intelligent budget forecasting and allocation, cross-channel budget optimization and intelligent content creation and delivery. New AI and ML capabilities embedded throughout Adobe Experience Cloud provide brands with additional opportunities to drive efficiency, revenue and business growth, include:
- Sales opportunity predictions (Adobe Real-Time CDP)
- Cross-channel budget optimization (Customer Journey Analytics)
- AI-driven product recommendations and live search results (Adobe Commerce)
- Intelligent budget forecasting and allocation (Attribution AI)
Adobe also made announcements about the release of Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare, new developer tools and partners, and new 3D and augmented reality (AR) tools for immersive experiences. See all their news at:
Liferay, Inc., announced Liferay Experience Cloud as-a-service to make it easier for companies to create, launch, and optimize digital experiences for their customers, employees, suppliers, and sellers. It includes content management, account management, analytics, commerce, personalization, and low code capabilities, delivered on an as-a-service cloud fully managed by Liferay.
With Liferay Experience Cloud, organizations can create a broad range of custom solutions, including customer experiences, employee portals, and solutions for suppliers, distributors, and retailers. Back-end integration is simplified with connectors and cloud-native APIs, and custom code can be deployed and managed without compromising ease of upgrades or access to new features. A consumption-based pricing model allows enterprises to start small, using only what they need, but quickly expand with more capabilities and higher performance. The offering is hosted and fully managed by Liferay so that companies don’t need extra investments in IT operations to use the technology.
In addition to the fully managed version of Liferay Experience Cloud, Liferay also offers self-managed or self-hosted versions.
WAND, Inc. announced a new partnership with Semantic Web Company. This partnership will blend the offerings of Semantic Web’s taxonomy management system with WAND’s taxonomies to accelerate client time to delivery. PoolParty opens up the use of WAND’s domain taxonomies to jump-start enterprise search, text analytics, business intelligence, artificial intelligence, knowledge graphs, and sentiment analysis. Based on a solid taxonomy, customers can invest more time and effort in customizing and thus fine-tuning their Knowledge Graph applications. The benefits of this new partnership include:
- Informing A.I. Engines with a curated knowledge model
- Speeding up time to delivery for projects
- An extensibility to all domains of knowledge
- Bundled pricing of WAND Taxonomies and PoolParty license
https://www.wandinc.com ■ https://semantic-web.com
Progress a provider of infrastructure software, announced new capabilities and enhancements in the Progress Sitefinity DX platform. Building on its composable digital experience platform, Progress enables organizations to develop and deploy digital experiences across platforms and devices using .NET 6 and strengthen personalization and brand consistency with new digital asset management, advanced search and audience analysis, segmentation and targeting tools.
Using the latest cross-platform .NET, the successor of .NET Framework for Windows, organizations can speed up frontend development and cross-platform deployment as well as shift and scale their digital presence as needed, both on-premises and in the cloud. What’s new in Sitefinity DX digital experience platform:
- .NET 6 Package – Framework for building your frontend while delivering high performing and scalable cross-platform experiences. New development paradigm for developers and content builder for marketers.
- Digital asset management system integration – Marketing teams can organize, optimize and deliver digital assets across channels through enterprise-ready integrations with Cloudinary and Frontify.
- Advanced search capabilities – Enhanced content discovery and customizable, personalized experience augmented by AI through Microsoft Azure Cognitive Search.
- Audience analysis, segmentation, and targeting – AI-assisted audience segmentation based on content consumption and expanded personalization by conversions and touchpoints.