We’ve been providing regular updates on Gilbane Boston over on our
dedicated announcements and press release blog, as well as on Twitter, but since not everybody subscribes to either of those, here is a quick summary for both conference attendees and technology exhibit visitors, with links.
Open to all:
- Opening Keynote Panel – A Conversation About Content, Collaboration & Customers with Mass.gov, the Smithsonian, and Philips
- Industry Analyst Debate: What’s Real, What’s Hype, and What’s Coming with: 451 Group, Burton Group, Forrester, Gilbane, and IDC
- Special Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Experience classroom – Hands-on with SharePoint 2010 content management
- Technology showcase with 48 content management technology vendors
- Sponsor Reception, Wednesday December 2
- Access to Product Labs on Wednesday and Thursday
- Five different conference packages
- Four in-depth pre-conference workshops
- CM Pros (Content Management Professionals) Summit
- Two in-depth CM Pros workshops
- Thirty-three conference sessions with the industry’s best speakers
Follow the conference Twitter stream. The main hashtag is #gilbaneboston, but others will emerge from the attendees as #futurewcm has. You can join (dm @gilbaneboston) or follow the list of twitterers at Gilbane Boston.
There is also a list of Google “Wavers” at the conference to follow.
Hope to see you there.