Acquia announced major updates to the Acquia Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP). These are aimed at accelerating the development and optimization of composable digital experiences by bringing together the workflows of siloed digital marketing and development teams within a single platform. Automated and machine learning features in both Drupal Cloud and Marketing Cloud, which together comprise Acquia Open DXP, make it easier to launch new websites, applications and marketing campaigns with modular components.
Updates to the Drupal Cloud developer experience streamline and connect workflows to help fusion teams with no-code/low-code solutions that span DevOps, WebOps, ContentOps and ExperienceOps.
- Acquia Code Studio: A new cloud-based development environment integrates with GitLab and Acquia Cloud IDE.
- Acquia Cloud Actions: A new, collaborative release management process automates the process of deploying and managing code to the Acquia Cloud environment.
- Acquia Digital Commerce Integrations: No-code Acquia Site Studio pre-built integration components make it possible for anyone to assemble digital commerce experiences, including rich product experiences with Acquia’s DAM and PIM.
Updates to Acquia Marketing Cloud, include features focused on composable machine learning, analytics, privacy and multi-tenant distributed marketing to support teams across CampaignOps and and MLOps.
At Adobe MAX, the company announced major updates across Creative Cloud flagship applications powered by Adobe Sensei, accelerated the video creation process with the addition of Frame.io and advanced 3D and immersive authoring abilities. Adobe also previewed new collaboration capabilities with the introduction of Creative Cloud Canvas, Creative Cloud Spaces and betas of Photoshop and Illustrator on the web.
In support of the company’s Content Authenticity Initiative, Adobe shipped Content Credentials in Photoshop, an opt-in feature that shows a creator’s identity and edit history to ensure they are getting attribution for their work; Content Credentials will also connect to NFT marketplaces. The company also introduced a subscription model on Behance to enable creators to monetize their work. For details on all the announcements see:
Progress announced the latest release of Progress MOVEit, secure, automated Managed File Transfer (MFT) software that can be deployed as-a-service, on-premises and in the cloud. MOVEit provides improved support for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 compliance. This release also includes feature updates for improved levels of resilience, scalability and usability. WCAG 2.1 defines how to make web content more accessible to people with disabilities including visual, auditory, physical, speech, cognitive, language, learning, and neurological disabilities. Also added:
- New MySQL Database – A new and more robust MySQL database engine for MOVEit Transfer and MOVEit Automation to improve availability and supportability of the deployment.
- Simultaneous Task Runs Count Update – MOVEit Automation administrators can set the Maximum Running Tasks limit to above 100 (subject to licensing). This update ensures that customers performing enterprise-level workloads can achieve maximum throughput.
- Support for Embedded Images in HTML Emails – MOVEit Automation now supports JPEG and PNG-format embedded images in HTML-formatted emails. Task creators have the option to include images in emails when adding Send Email as a Next Action in Traditional and Synchronization tasks, Send Email as a step element in Advanced tasks, or as a destination email attachment in Traditional and Advanced tasks.