Google Workspace announced smart canvas, a new collaboration experience that builds on its vision for the future of work. Smart canvas makes it easier for people to stay connected, focus their time and attention, and transform their ideas into impact. With smart canvas, Google Workspace is enhancing Docs, Sheets, and Slides to make them more flexible, interactive, and intelligent. New interactive building blocks connect people, content, and events into one seamless experience, while flexible formats remove unnecessary constraints.
- Smart chips in Docs allow users to type @ to see a list of recommended files, people and meetings to include in their work.
- Checklists help users quickly capture tasks in Docs.
- Table templates in Docs enable users to create topic-voting tables to gather team feedback and project-tracker tables.
- Pageless format in Docs allows users to remove the boundaries of a page to create a surface that expands to whatever device or screen they’re using.
- New views in Sheets help users better manage and interact with data. A timeline view will make tracking tasks easier and faster.
- Additional assisted writing features in Docs will surface warnings about offensive language, and add stylistic suggestions.
- More assisted analysis functionality in Sheets on the web makes suggestions that help build and troubleshoot formulas.
Text IQ announced the launch of Text IQ for Privacy, an AI solution to enable enterprises to proactively manage personal information, particularly hard-to-find sensitive information which otherwise remains hidden in large unstructured data sets. It automatically identifies and categorizes personal and sensitive information from both structured and unstructured sources, enabling redaction and deduplication before presenting the findings for human review.
Enterprises must manage ever expanding amounts of personal and sensitive data, such as a customer’s financial records, precise geo-location, race, religion, and medical history. Traditional search methods typically fall short when it comes to data containing information such as a person’s religious beliefs and medical history, which can be sensitive when seen in context and hard to identify because it is largely found strewn in unstructured data. Text IQ for Privacy zeroes in on this kind of data by deploying an adaptive AI Brain that incorporates a human-centric Socio-Linguistic Hypergraph. Text IQ for Privacy includes:
- Data Categorization, to identify sensitive information and eliminate manual data mapping.
- Discovery & Redaction, to identify personal information and reduce disclosure risk.
- Data Breach Response, to automatically deduplicate and associate data to entities, and reduce response time.
- DSAR Fulfillment Automation, to meet request deadlines and reduce manual review.
Workato unveiled a series of products to enable customers to more effectively develop business process automations that drive improvements in the experiences of their customers and employees, and the operational efficiency of their organization.
Automation HQ is a set of capabilities in the Workato platform that companies can use to accelerate the scaling of automation across the enterprise from a single platform. It helps teams across an organization to work with the agility of a startup while tapping into the resources and shared knowledge of the enterprise. It also provides IT teams with the essential centralized tools to manage users, data, connections and recipes across multiple workspaces in an organization.
- Federated Workspaces – expand the ability of administrators to centrally provision workspaces and control apps, tasks, and other resources.
- Business Operations Console – improve visibility and reporting for administrators across workspaces.
- Advanced Lifecycle Management – make it easy for users of varying technical skills to collaborate on lifecycle management.
Workato connectors include: RPA – UiPath, Celonis and Ephesoft; RevOps – Dun & Bradstreet, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and Eloqua; HR – Greenhouse, Google Workspace, UKG and SuccessFactors.
Workato Automation Accelerators for common critical business processes include: Enterprise Data Hub, LT Pipeline for Snowflake, Autonomous Operations Framework, Intelligent Invoice Processing, Approvals Bot for Slack & Teams, Campaign Launchpad.