For Immediate Release:
Industry experts Gable, McIlroy, and Rosenblatt join Paxhia, Trippe, Laplante, and Ciarlone to form uniquely powerful team of thought leaders
617.497.9443 ext 214
617.497.9443 ext 212
Cambridge, MA, March 28, 2006. The Gilbane Report announced a new consulting practice focused on the needs of both commercial and enterprise publishing professionals. Gilbane has assembled a team of industry leading thinkers and doers who have many years experience in deploying technology to create profits. Questions they can help you answer include:
- Where could publishing technology have the greatest impact on our organization’s profits?
- Should our organization incorporate new technologies like wikis and blogs into our processes and product offerings?
- What are the best practices for developing products to be published in multiple media formats?
- How can our organization develop new electronic products derived from our existing content?
- How can we efficiently produce and manage customized versions of our products?
- Are our current technology platform and vendors the most cost effective?
- What are the best technology choices for the new project that we are starting?
“I am thrilled to have publishing and software industry veteran and colleague Steve Paxhia join us to run this important practice.” said Frank Gilbane, “We have been providing advice on publishing strategies and technology since the mid-eighties, but Steve brings a vision and focus of what commercial publishers and enterprises can, and should, be doing with publishing technology that will dramatically expand our ability to manage a broad range of large projects immediately”.
The Gilbane team’s expertise ranges from very strategic to cutting edge technical. While technology projects and decisions can often be complex, our goal is to help our clients clarify the key success factors and then empower their organizations to make the best decisions. Members of the Gilbane team include:
- Steve Paxhia, Vice President & General Manager, Publishing Strategy and Technology Consulting Practice
- Mary Laplante, Vice President Consulting Services
- Bill Trippe, Senior Consultant
- Leonor Ciarlone, Senior Consultant
In addition to our own team we have partnered with noted publishing industry experts:
- Bill Rosenblatt, President, GiantSteps Media Technology Strategies
- Gene Gable, President, Gene Gable Industries
- Thad McIlroy, President, Arcadia House
Meet this powerful team of experts at Gilbane San Francisco, in the Automated Publishing Track of the Content Technology conference or in the Enterprise Digital Rights Management conference. Contact Steve Paxhia for an appointment.
About Gilbane Report Consulting
The Gilbane Report serves the content technology and publishing community with publications, conferences and consulting services. The Gilbane Report also administers the Content Technology Works program disseminating best practices with partners Software AG (TECdax:SOW), Sun Microsystems (NASDAQ:SUNW), Artesia Digital Media, a Division of Open Text, Astoria Software, ClearStory Systems (OTCBB:INSS), Context Media (Oracle, NASDAQ: ORCL), Convera (NASDAQ:CNVR), IBM (NYSE:IBM), Idiom, Mark Logic, Open Text Corporation (NASDAQ:OTEX), SDL International (London Stock Exchange:SDL), Vasont Systems, Vignette (NASDAQ:VGN), and WebSideStory (NASDAQ:WSSI). https://gilbane.com