The non-profit Content Management Professionals organization, an international community of practice, is holding their Spring Summit in San Francisco on April 11. The Summit is being held at the Palace Hotel in downtown San Francisco in conjunction with our Gilbane Conference on Content Management Technologies.
Activities at the Summit include small-group, roundtable discussions focusing on the strategy and practice of content management and the role of those who are engaged in this discipline. CM Pros members leading roundtables include:
- Erik Hartman (Netherlands) on the enterprise content management poster and CMSML (CMS markup language)
- Hilary Marsh (Chicago) on the content in content management
- Ann Rockley (Toronto) on making the content management business case
- Mira Wooten (Mountain View, CA) on content management networking
- Rahel Bailie (Vancouver) on the human factor in content management
- Seth Earley (Boston) on doing successful taxonomy projects
- Shuli Goodman (San Francisco) on effective governance models to support enterprise content strategies
- David Warwick (Australia) on organizational compliance and the role of CM systems.
Update: Full Summit Program and schedule.
Register for the Summit or find out more about it.
(Discloure: I’m on the board.)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.