Grammarly announced the general availability of the Grammarly Text Editor SDK (software development kit). The first offering from Grammarly for Developers, the Text Editor SDK enables integration of Grammarly’s AI communication assistance into any web or desktop application. The SDK makes it easy to integrate Grammarly’s writing suggestions so end users feel confident in their communication. The release also includes new feature such as Tone detector, Autocomplete, Analytics dashboard, and Theming.
Grammarly for Developers offers an openly accessible, self-serve free plan, or developers can request access to two usage-based paid plans:
- Free: Delivers unlimited grammar, punctuation, and spelling suggestions
- Starter: Everything in Free plus the option to remove user prompts encouraging registration with their own Grammarly account
- Plus: Everything in Starter plus Grammarly’s advanced features, including autocomplete, clarity-focused rewrites, and feedback on tone, engaging word choice, and inclusive language.
Adobe announced Photoshop Elements 2023 and Premiere Elements 2023, including all-new features that make creative photo and video editing simple for users at any skill level. The releases incorporate new Adobe Sensei AI-powered features to enable intuitive, streamlined editing, and offer step-by-step Guided Edits that everyone from beginners to advanced users will appreciate. Going beyond the desktop app, Elements 2023 also offers a connected experience with new web and mobile companion apps (English-only beta) that ease on-the-go photo and video access, viewing and sharing. Some of the many innovative new features in Elements 2023 include:
- AI advancements for photos and videos let you add Moving Elements to photos, so you can bring a touch of movie magic to waterfalls, clouds and backgrounds in still images, then save in social-ready formats including MP4 (videos) and GIFs (animated photos); Artistic Effects inspired by popular art styles let you transform entire video clips with one click.
- Enjoy on-the-go access with the new mobile companion app to upload to the cloud, streamlining your creation.
- Do more from any browser by using the new web companion app (English-only beta) to share and view edited photos and videos, and create photo collages and multimedia slideshows.