Acquia announced advanced retail machine learning models for Acquia Customer Data Platform (CDP), designed to increase customer lifetime value. Among these is a new “market basket” model to drive digital commerce conversions by intelligently bundling relevant products, to help retailers to better understand the behavior of their customers. The market basket model for Acquia CDP is an analytics solution that helps retailers effectively pair products, price packages and gain a deeper understanding of their customers’ buying preferences. This model works by identifying correlations between items frequently purchased together to make smarter recommendations to end customers.
dtSearch announced a new version, 2101.02, of its product line to instantly search for terabytes of online and offline data, spanning multiple folders, emails including attachments and nested attachments, online data and other databases. The product line covers enterprise and developer applications. The developer SDKs also make available dtSearch’s document filters. Developer applications can run “on premises” or in a cloud environment like Azure or AWS. The new version includes:
- Windows 11, Windows Server 2022, and .NET 6 added as supported platform/environments
- Apple silicon M1/ARM developer build for the dtSearch Engine for macOS
- Multithreaded 64-bit indexer preview feature for much faster indexing on multicore Windows and Linux systems
- Search dialog box improvements for handling large numbers of indexes
- Support for the new 64-bit versions of Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader for end-user PDF display with highlighted hits
- Addition of Korean Hancom Office HWPX to dtSearch document filters