Widen, maker of digital asset management (DAM) and product information management (PIM) software, and Clarifai, an AI lifecycle platform provider for managing unstructured image, video, text, and audio data, announced an advancement in their partnership. Clarifai, which powers AI metadata tagging in the Widen Collective, has introduced a visual similarity search that instantly finds related images. It will enable Widen users to save time and money spent on manual DAM processes while improving their return on content investments.
In 2017, Widen and Clarifai partnered to bring AI metadata generation into the Collective. This service generates metadata faster than manual processing, at lower cost, in 53 languages. Many DAM administrators use the Clarifai platform to take the first pass on new content. This saves time and makes new content available to marketing, e-commerce, and sales teams faster. It also makes untagged stock images searchable with descriptive keywords.
Widen users can now select an asset and let the AI find visually related photos allowing users to search for images connected to a specific product category, geographic location, demographic, theme, or style. Visual similarity search surfaces assets that might not otherwise be found and published. Thus, it can improve the return on investing in content.
https://www.widen.com ▪︎ https://www.clarifai.com
Primer, a natural language processing (NLP) company, announced the launch of Primer Engines, an integrated suite of industrial-grade NLP models that bring machine learning (ML) to mission-critical operations at any organization. Primer Engines unlock advanced capabilities for commercial organizations to use in almost any text-related business application. Primer Engines make it possible for anyone responsible for data analysis, intelligence, or operations to fully access, explore, and take advantage of the firehose of text-based data coming their way. With Primer Engines, there’s no need to mobilize a team of machine learning experts to build an NLP solution from scratch. Primer’s team of ML engineers is continuously pushing the realm of what’s possible with NLP, building new domain and data-specific engines.
Organizations can pick and choose from over two dozen pre-trained Engines for the task they need, including Primer’s Named Entity Recognition (NER) model. Each engine comes with a plug-and-play API that enables integration into existing applications, tools, or systems, both in the cloud and on premises. Organizations can connect multiple Primer Engines together and build their own NLP-powered data processing pipelines that match their unique workflows. Engines can be retrained in Primer Automate, the company’s recently released no-code platform, to build and deploy custom deep learning models.
Acquia announced updates to the Acquia Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP). The integrated Acquia platform enables marketers, developers and IT operators to assemble and deploy digital experiences across the customer journey. The update includes support for the employee experience, a new China hosting service and a newly integrated user interface for Marketing Cloud. Drupal Cloud updates:
- Employee Experience Solution: integrates HR applications with dynamic site-building and hosting capabilities for benefits and payroll, information access, discovery, cross-team collaboration.
- Acquia Cloud Next: Improved performance, increased storage, enhanced security and resiliency.
- China Managed Services: Deliver web experiences to China audiences through a managed Drupal service operated from within the country.
- Fully Managed Search: Solr 7 search capabilities integrated into the Acquia Cloud Platform.
- Acquia Cloud IDE: A new, cloud-based workflow for development, staging and production environments.
- Developer Support: A new Lando plugin, support for PHP 8 and the latest version of Drupal.
Updates to Marketing Cloud:
- Unified UI and Updated Look and Feel: Using multiple Marketing Cloud products, toggle between CDP, Personalization, Campaign Studio, and Acquia Campaign Factory.
- Golden Template in Campaign Factory: Streamline campaign publishing with a golden template that can change all downstream child instances.
- Machine Learning Center (“ML Center”): ML Center gives marketers and business a dashboard that unifies all machine learning-driven intelligence.