Tenovos announced that it has teamed up with Wrike, a collaborative work management solution that’s now part of Citrix, to bring marketing professionals an intelligent document and work management platform that allows them to work collaboratively in one flexible, scalable platform. With global companies adopting hybrid work models in a post-pandemic era, organizations are seeking out holistic solutions that help teams work productively together, no matter where they are. Wrike’s versatile and intelligent collaborative work management platform combined with Tenovos’ digital asset management tool gives marketers a “single source of truth” for managing projects, workflows, and content creation, as well as storage and distribution.
Atlassian Corporation Plc unveiled new products and updates to connect the work happening across all parts of an organization. Announcements include Point A, an Atlassian program to create new products in collaboration with customers; and Jira Work Management, a new product that brings Jira to non-technical teams. Products from the Point A program:
- Jira Work Management enables business teams to one place where they track, coordinate, and manage where teams such as marketing, HR, finance, and design can manage projects and connect with technical counterparts.
- Jira Product Discovery helps product managers by serving as the place to capture insights and opportunities, prioritize impact, and engage teams around product plans from discovery through delivery.
- Team Central serves as an organization’s connective tissue, helping teams connect and communicate progress, and enables teams to create an organized home where they can track goals and share status updates.
- Compass gives software development teams a bird’s eye view of the digital services across their organization, connecting engineering output with the teams that support it in a single place.
- Halp, a recently acquired product, is a modern ticketing help desk that integrates with Slack and Microsoft teams, making request management conversational for everyone.