Lucid, provider of visual collaboration software, announced its virtual whiteboard, Lucidspark, is now available as an iOS app for tablet devices. Lucidspark is a place for distributed teams to brainstorm and collaborate together in real time. The launch of the Lucidspark tablet app will provide users with greater flexibility and accessibility across devices, helping teams to seamlessly align and more quickly move into action. With the Lucidspark app, users can access all the features of the browser experience, including:
- Track individual contributions with assigned Collaborator Colors
- Facilitate large and small group sessions with an infinite canvas and Breakout Boards
- Automatically synthesize generated ideas into action plans with Gather and Sort
- Share feedback through comments, mentions, and in-product chat
- Brainstorm ideas in real time or asynchronously in a shared visual workspace
- Leverage integrations with Jira, Microsoft Teams, and Slack to align teams across existing workflows
Download the Lucidspark app on the App Store.
AI-powered learning platform, Docebo Inc. announced the launch of a multi-product learning technology suite. Previously, Docebo has focused on solving the problem of how organizations deliver training with its learning management system (LMS). With the launch of Docebo Learning Suite, Docebo will go beyond content delivery and address challenges across the entire learning lifecycle, from content creation and management to measuring learning impact and key business drivers. The launch of Docebo Learning Suite coincides with the launch of Docebo Shape, a content creation product built on AI. Developed internally, Docebo Shape enables businesses to bring more internal experts into their elearning content strategy by leveraging AI to create engaging learning content in minutes. Including Docebo Shape, the core products that come together to transform the company’s offering into a cohesive learning suite include:
- Docebo Learn LMS, a Learning Management System that has been used by more than 2,000 customers;
- Docebo Shape, a content creation product that uses AI to create elearning content in minutes;
- Docebo Content, a library of thousands of off-the-shelf, mobile-ready learning courses, and;
- Docebo Learning Impact, a data-driven tool that allows users to measure the effectiveness of their learning programs on their people and improve ROI.