AvePoint, Inc. the data management solutions provider for the Microsoft cloud, announced it has entered into a definitive business combination agreement with Apex Technology Acquisition Corporation, a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company (SPAC). Upon closing the transaction, it is expected that the combined company will be named AvePoint and will remain a publicly traded company listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market under a new ticker symbol, “AVPT.” The transaction, values the combined company at an equity value of approximately $2 billion on a pro forma basis. The combined company will be led by Dr. Tianyi Jiang, AvePoint’s co-founder and CEO, and AvePoint co-founder Kai Gong will serve as Executive Chairman. The transaction has been approved by the Board of Directors of Apex, as well as the Board of Directors of AvePoint, and is subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
AvePoint focuses on digital collaboration technologies, such as SharePoint migration, automated Microsoft Teams management, and the ability to migrate Microsoft Teams/Slack chats into the target channel. The Company sells directly to large and mid-market enterprises, and its solutions are also available to managed services providers on more than 100 cloud marketplaces globally.
Arc Publishing introduced five new enhancements to its turnkey digital subscriptions platform to help customers’ begin monetizing their content across platforms. Arc Subscriptions handles the entire purchase flow from registration and offer creation to checkout and billing. This release provides what customers need to design and deliver complex user journeys and checkout experiences in onboarding timeframes. This includes:
- The release of a new subscription module in Themes, Arc’s site development quick-launch toolkit. Using Themes, customers can shorten the time it takes to launch a new digital subscription offering.
- New mobile software development kits (SDKs) for native iOS and Android apps, making it possible for customers to launch a new digital entitlement on native mobile platforms alongside web.
- The integration of a customer data platform (CDP), BlueConic, to provide real-time insights and dynamic, multi-dimensional segmentation using first-party data.
- Expanded payment capabilities for payment flexibility. Arc Subscriptions has integrated with flexible payment orchestration platform Spreedly for payment acceptance from a wide-range of global payment providers and optimize transaction success.
- Expansion of Arc’s experience testing capabilities, enabling users to quickly test, launch and iterate individualized subscriber acquisition experiences and content on both the web and in native apps.