Join us at thein Boston December 1-3 and learn how your peers are building superior digital experiences for customers and employees. If you have a website refresh project coming up, make sure you are prepared with the latest info on the web content management technology landscape by attending this in-depth workshop.
Workshop C. Insiders’ Guide to Selecting the Right WCM
If you are a website or intranet manager or architect, this year may well find you looking to implement new tools or refresh dated platforms. However, you face a wide and growing array of vendors willing to address your problems. Which ones offer the best fit for your particular circumstances?
This fast-paced workshop led by Real Story Group founder Tony Byrne will help you understand the broad but converging marketplaces for Web CMS technologies. Tony will sort out the key players and business models, and offer you a roadmap for deciding which types of technologies and vendors provide the best long-term fit for your needs. The workshop will answer several key questions:
- How can you quickly distinguish among the 120 major toolsets across these marketplaces?
- How are changes in the open source landscape impacting your options today and going forward?
- Where does Web Publishing intersect with emergent technologies?
- What should you expect to pay for these tools?
- What are the critical, can’t-ignore architectural distinctions you need to make?
- How mature are the vendors? – What are the strengths and weaknesses of some key players, including Microsoft, IBM, and Oracle
- How can you insure that your selection process meets your original business objectives?
- Which should you pick first: Agency, Integrator, Vendor, or…?
- What are some major pitfalls others have made that you can readily avoid?
- How are these marketplaces likely to evolve in the coming years, and how can you best align your firm to take advantage of future innovation?
Instructor: Tony Byrne, Founder, Real Story Group
Tuesday, December, 1: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. • Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, Boston
This workshop is included in the ConferencePlus package. Save $200 on the ConferencePlus and Conference Only options.
To get your Bluebill discount use priority code 200BB when registering online.