Here is a quick update on next week’s event:
New Sponsors & Exhibitors
Adobe has joined us as a Gold sponsor – their Enterprise Solutions and Developer Group in particular. See on some of the new products and features to be shown from our .
In addition to our popular analyst session, two analysts will face-off on they disagree on in . And of course, don’t forget .
The early results from our survey on questions to ask the keynote panel show the topics attendees are most interested in are, in order:
- (78%) What are the top 3 technologies that must be considered in any content management strategies in the next 12-24 months?
- (60%) Are there any breakthrough classification or metadata tagging technologies on the horizon that you should be watching for?
- (57%) How will content management lite offerings from Microsoft, Oracle, and IBM affect the content management market?
- (55%) How is widespread adoption of RSS/Atom going to affect content delivery? And what does this mean to enterprise content management or publishing strategies?
- (55%) What new publishing technologies should we expect to see in the next 12-18 months? Will they make it easier to incorporate better design elements to improve customer facing applications?
- (55%) Is there any real breakthrough search technology search on the horizon that you should consider for your intranet or extranet applications?
- (49%) How will Blog and Wiki tools be used in enterprise content applications? How are they being used today?
- (49%) Are there authoring tools on the horizon that are both user-friendly and capable of authoring for both electronic and print output?
UPDATE: You can see
partial final results of the responses to all the questions here , and contribute to the survey here.
Also, the top write-in question topic so far is on globalization and content management. This is a hot topic at the event – there are multiple sessions covering it, and many vendors showing related products and services – some of them have even put together a Content Globalization Pavilion.
We have over 100 expert speakers covering these and other topics..
And don’t forget to look into the Content Management Professionals Association Spring Summit