Ontotext announced the release of Target Discovery, an AI-powered platform that speeds the process of discovering new safe and efficient drug candidates. Target Discovery combines knowledge from public and proprietary data, AI-derived data from scientific publications, patents and clinical trials. It also features analytics for target identification and selection that medical or scientific experts without technical skills. Knowledge graph technology can lower the cost and shorten the time for semantic data integration. It also brings in a new level of insights on top of highly connected data and provides normalized quality data for supporting AI analysis. Benefits include:
- Target Discovery stays up-to-date with the newest discoveries by automatically extracting knowledge from more than 80 million documents, including patents and clinical trials.
- Target Discovery combines all required data, whether public or proprietary, AI-derived or structured in one place. Information is updated regularly and includes a selections from AlphaFold, Open Targets, EMBL.
- One can quickly gain an overview of a disease or target with customizable visual analytics and dashboards over any type of data and source.
- Hidden relationships can be easily uncovered in a network of over 5 billion facts with advanced graph algorithms.
- Transparent insight provenance and evidence.
RWS, a provider of technology-enabled language, content and intellectual property services, announced the launch of its next major release of Tridion, RWS’s intelligent multilingual content management system. The platform combines web content, structured content and headless delivery in a single solution, for organizations with heavy content demands.
The new platform helps clients to better orchestrate the creation, management, translation and delivery of content to any digital touchpoint across the customer journey. It means that customers, employees and partners can expect a consistent experience, in their own language, on any device or channel. Includes:
- Headless Delivery – fine-grained access to content components and semantic modeling of headless content.
- Content Discovery – now also natively provides additional content services such as intelligent content recommendations.
- Content Security – further modernized features for access management, authentication and audit trails.
- User Experience and Workflow –simplified and aligned with daily user tasks with a direct impact on productivity for both web content and long-form structured content.
- Content Globalization – further streamlined translation workflows integrated with RWS’s translation technology.
Tridion Docs 15, Tridion Sites 10, an updated version of Tridion Dynamic Experience Delivery (DXD) and new embedded version of Fonto for structured content authoring, will be available in July 2023.