Pitch, a collaborative presentation platform for modern teams, announced that it has raised an $85 million Series B funding round led by Lakestar and Tiger Global, and joined by existing Pitch investors Index Ventures and Thrive Capital. Pitch plans to use the new funding to develop its core technology and product, grow its global team, and extend its software platform across the entire presentation workflow.
- A publishing and content ecosystem: Pitch is building a dedicated home for publishing and exchanging presentations and templates. Users will be able to discover content from creators and brands, and publish their own work directly to public profile pages.
- Advanced presentation analytics: Pitch is building new integrated solutions for users to better distribute presentations and monitor performance. Rolling out this summer, these new features will enable secure sharing and advanced analytics within Pitch, and will give users detailed insights into the reach and readership of a presentation, and engagement levels on specific slides.
- Narrative recording and playback: Pitch is building new ways to highlight, record, and play back presentations in any context. Designed for a more remote, asynchronous world of work, these tools will ensure presenters and recipients can engage across an expanded range of meeting formats and team workflows.
DataStax announced a collaboration with NetApp to deliver full lifecycle management for cloud native data in its DataStax Enterprise database as well as open source Apache Cassandra clusters. As part of this partnership, the two companies have worked together to integrate the NetApp Astra data management service for Kubernetes workloads with DataStax Enterprise and Cassandra to provide a single pane of glass management for Cassandra data in modern containerized environments. With the tested and certified DataStax and NetApp solution, enterprises can automate the implementation of Cassandra clusters as well as simplify operations and lifecycle management processes around applications, data and container images on Kubernetes. The DataStax and NetApp integration provides:
- Faster delivery of business applications through automatic storage provisioning and storage class setup processes
- Improved application unit and system testing efficiency with cloning and migration of application clusters
- Rich data management services, including data protection, business continuity and disaster recovery, active cloning, activity log. This supports rapid recovery from a disaster, or point-in-time copy recovery of DataStax Enterprise or Apache Cassandra clusters
- Seamless portability and migration for Cassandra clusters, supporting enterprises with moving Kubernetes workloads and data between cloud locations
- Consistent data management user interface with clear visualization of data protection status.
https://www.datastax.com ▪︎ https://www.netapp.com