Join us in Boston to learn how marketers and IT, business, and content managers across industries integrate content strategies and computing technologies to produce superior customer experiences for all stakeholders, including:
- How to architect and build digital experiences around your customer’s journey
- Successful examples of multichannel content architectures for B2B and B2C
- The importance of integrating content and ecommerce systems, strategy, and measurement
- What you can do today with AI technologies to engage more deeply with customers, and extend your reach
- How to choose martech suites, conversational apps, and content marketing software
- Content strategies for global brands, publishers, and multilingual collaboration applications
- What you need to know about the latest web and mobile development technologies
- How to increase the lifetime value of your content assets
Whether you are just getting started with managing multichannel content, need to improve the consistency of the web and mobile discovery experience, or are ready to integrate with an ecommerce, collaboration, business intelligence or other marketing or enterprise system, join us to learn what your B2B and B2C peers are doing, and what industry analysts, technologists, and service providers are recommending.
We hope to see you in Boston at this year’s Gilbane Digital Content Conference!