Wednesday, June 17th, 2009 — 11:00 to 12:00 (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time
* To check the webinar time in your local area, go to: www.timezoneconverter.com.
The challenges facing FICO, a leading supplier of decision management analytics, applications and tools, will sound familiar to global organizations: the need to streamline product and content development lifecycles, support global expansion with accurate and timely localization and translation processes, and satisfy customers worldwide with consistent, quality experience. What makes FICO’s story unique is its strategic and proactive approach to addressing them.
With a successful business case based on reuse as a “first principle,” FICO is building an enterprise content infrastructure that includes XML and DITA, component content management, translation memory and terminology management, and automated publishing. Learn how FICO is aligning global content practices with the company’s business goals and objectives. If you need to spark that “aha!” moment within your organization, you won’t want to miss this webinar event. Topics:
- Reuse as the tipping point: the synergies of component approaches to product and content development
- Implementing an end-to-end global information strategy
- The value of content agility in FICO’s global business strategy
- Leonor Ciarlone, Senior Analyst, Gilbane Group
- Carroll Rotkel, Director, Product Documentation, FICO
- Howard Schwartz, Ph.D., VP Content Management, SDL Trisoft
Registration is open. Sponsored by SDL.