Just a quick observation about the March 11 edition of Gilbane’s email news round-up. Five of the ten “news-of-note” summaries were developments in the globalization space that we cover in this blog.
- Across Systems formally establishes presence in North America.
- Translations.com merges with Alchemy.
- Clay Tablet partners with Oracle.
- Sajan releases new search-and-match technology for multilingual content.
- MultiCorpora offers packaged solutions for corporate translation applications.
More evidence that there’s lots shaking in the world of people, process, and technology for multilingual business communications.