We’ve been providing regular updates on Gilbane San Francisco over on our dedicated announcements and press release blog, as well as on Twitter, but since not everybody subscribes to either of those, here is a quick summary for both conference attendees and technology exhibit visitors, with links.
Open to all:
- Opening Keynote session with: Jeremiah Owyang, Partner, Customer Strategy, Altimeter Group & Daniel W. Rasmus, Strategist, Author, Listening to the Future
- Industry Analyst Debate: What’s Real, What’s Hype, and What’s Coming with: Forrester, Gilbane, IDC, The Real Story Group (CMS Watch)
- Technology showcase with 34 content management technology vendors
- Sponsor Reception, Wednesday May 19
- Access to Product Labs on Wednesday and Thursday
- Four different conference packages
- Four in-depth pre-conference workshops
- CM Pros (Content Management Professionals) Summit
- Thirty-one conference sessions with the industry’s best, and most fun, speakers
Follow the conference Twitter stream. The main hashtag is #gilbanesf. You can join (dm @gilbanesf) or follow the list of twitterers at Gilbane San Francisco.
Hope to see you there.