The best way to start the Gilbane conference is by attending one or two of the pre-conference workshops offered on Tuesday, November 27, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm:
- Insider’s Guide to Selecting WCM Technology – Tony Byrne & Irina Guseva, Real Story Group
- Implementing Systems of Engagement: Making it Work with the Team That Will Make it Work – Scott Liewehr & Rob Rose, Digital Clarity Group
- So You Want to Build a Mobile Content App? – Jonny Kaldor, Kaldor Group (creators of Pugpig)
- Content Migrations: A Field Guide – Deane Barker, Blend Interactive & David Hobbs, David Hobbs Consulting
- Social Media: Creating a Voice & Personality for Your Brand – AJ Gerritson, 451 Marketing
- Text Analytics for Semantic Applications – Tom Reamy, KAPS Group
See the schedule and full descriptions of the in-depth pre-conference workshops.
Please save the date and check http://gilbaneboston.com for further information about the main conference schedule & conference program as they become available.
Intercontinental Boston Waterfront Hotel
510 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02210