Congratulations to recently elected officers, and to new CM Pros board members Saravanan Rajan, Brett Zucker and Ian Truscott!
Content Management is often loosely defined but covers a virtual ecosystem of vendors and practitioners. The 2010 CM Pros board extends a call to the community of practitioners to further define product niches and areas of specialist expertise. The goal is to guide the market and the people that look to CM Pros.
Board-appointed officers for the coming year are:
- Scott Liewehr, President (Senior WCM Consultant at Gilbane Group and Principal at onesta)
- Saravanan Rajan, Vice President (Chief Technology Officer for CoSI Consulting)
- Ayse Kok, Secretary (PhD Student, ICT Consultant, and Researcher)
- Brett Zucker, Treasurer (Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer at Bridgeline Software)
- Ian Truscott, Director (Product Strategist, Alterian)
Look for action from this board as they gear up for a full season of activities that will engage the Content Management community. Be sure to join CM Pros at their Spring Summit at The Gilbane Conference (http://gilbanesf.com), May 18 in San Francisco.
About CM Professionals
Founded in 2004, CM Pros provides information, expertise, and support to global content management practitioners and related professionals and the organizations they serve. Through peer-to-peer knowledge exchange, educational events, and advocacy of respected practices, the association fosters a better understanding of this critically important discipline.
Join CM Pros on the Web at www.cmprofessionals.org.