San Francisco, CA, in conjunction with Gilbane San Francisco
Submission Deadline: March 24, 2008
CM Pros is soliciting presentations that address the theme and empower the attendees with tangible and practical real world content management knowledge. Submit a proposal to present or lead a discussion that will provide attendees with strategic and tactical solutions for this unique aspect of content management. This conference is for anyone struggling with the business drivers and technical issues of managing and delivering dynamic content. We seek business and technical presentations that focus on "How To …", "Lessons Learned", or "Case Studies", and address any of the following topic areas as they relate to the theme and to content management in general:
- Social Networking
One of the fastest growing trends on the Internet has many companies wondering how they can benefit from this social phenomenon.
- Web 2.0
A nebulous and often over used term, yet many companies feel they must embrace Web 2.0 to remain competitive.
- Rich Media
The majority of US households have high-speed Internet connections so companies are using bandwidth intensive interfaces to deliver interactive content.
- Content Re-use in Multiple Delivery Channels
The utopia of all CMS implementations; create once, use anywhere. Simplistic in theory; yet complex in reality.
Submitting a Proposal
CM Pros welcomes submissions at all levels; many of the conference attendees are experts in their fields, while some are new to content management. Submissions must meet all the requirements. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. All sessions must be submitted in the requested abstract format and must be original work of professional quality. Marketing/promotional presentations will not be considered. See the for additional proposal information.
Submissions must contain the following:
- Moderator name and complete contact information (email, phone, mailing address)
- Round table or workshop title
- Short Description, 100-word (suitable for marketing purposes)
- Long Abstract, 300-500 word (suitable for marketing purposes)
- List of keywords (10 words maximum)
- Estimate of technical knowledge required of attendees
To be considered, send your submission to email@example.com.
- Application Deadline: March 27, 2008, noon EST.
- Acceptance Notification: April 24, 2008
All selected primary presenters will receive one free registration for the conference, provided their papers and/or handouts are received on or before May 27, 2008. CM Pros welcomes submissions from experts, and also from those new to content management.
The CM Pros Summit includes users, practitioners and vendors of of every aspect of content and digital asset management including: information architecture, usability, implementation, metadata and taxonomy, search, change management, software and tools. At the CM Pros Summit, speakers and attendees:
- Leverage best practices for dynamic delivery
- Hear the latest research, case studies, and best practices
- Share your experience with others and learn from peers
- Network at the event
- Identify next steps in your content management implementations
- Collaborate for solutions. Meet with with partners, suppliers, and potential customers
- Hear about new aspects of content management; drive new technology development
The Summit is held in conjunction with the Gilbane Conference, so plan to attend both and receive special discounts. Registration coming soon.
Visitto learn more.
About CM Pros
Founded in 2004, CM Pros provides information, expertise, and support to global content management practitioners and related professionals and the organizations they serve. Through peer-to-peer knowledge exchange, educational events, and advocacy of a wide variety of respected specialties, the association fosters a better understanding of this critically important industry. Join CM Pros at www.cmprofessionals.org.
Join. Share. Succeed.